New Honda City CVT Mileage Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi, i own 6months old "Honda City CVT(2014)". I'm from Chennai. The problem with this is the mileage. Right from the day of my purchase till now(done 12,000 kms) i'm getting a mileage of only 12kpl(on highway) and 10kpl(in city). I have complained the same with the service people, but they are not giving the right solution and taking it lethargically. I have checked with another CVT model and they said that they are getting a mileage of 14kpl. Also i drive the car always with the ECO mode on and dont hard press the accelerator. Someone give me a solution for this. Also people who own this new City-CVT, please comment your mileage. Are there any chances to claim warranty for this fault like replacement of vehicle or gear box, etc. I have even cleaned the air filter and checked, but no use in that too.
I checked the mileage many number of times by this calculation - kms run / fuel in ltrs. It gives only 10kpl in the city and 12kpl on highways(checked twice between chennai-b'lore drive). Please give me a solution for this.

Top Bottom