Maruti Wagon-R AC Cooling Reduced

Thread Starter #1
Dear TAIgers.

I want some information about the car AC service.

My waggy AC performance was good . But for last couple of month, it is not cooling properly. Some time it does not give proper cool even at the 3rd position.
Earlier during long drive, i used to operate AC will 5 passenger including me initially at 2nd position and after some time changed to first position and cooling remains same. But now i have to keep the knob in 2nd or third position for proper cooling[frustration].

What you guys suggest for this. Is this a major problem?. My car is 5 years old and i have completed 45K KM

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Car AC

My waggy AC performance was good . But for last couple of month, it is not cooling properly. Some time it does not give proper cool even at the 3rd position.
Earlier during long drive, i used to operate AC will 5 passenger including me initially at 2nd position and after some time changed to first position and cooling remains same. But now i have to keep the knob in 2nd or third position for proper cooling.

What you guys suggest for this. Is this a major problem?. My car is 5 years old and i have completed 45K KM
Nothing major, Its probably time you should get AC gas re-filled.

Regards

Akash

We suffered the same problem with our Estilo. First we went for the gas refilling as advised by the SA. Again after a week or so the same problem cropped up. This time they checked the entire pipeline and found a small leakage in the pipeline due to which the gas escaped and again refilled the gas . Dont know how that leakage appeared but after that there was no problem the ac worked fine. [thinking]

Top Bottom