My Maruti Suzuki Gypsy

Thread Starter #1
Hi everyone
I own a 2010 Maruti suzuki Gypsy (Hard top) in which i take it to my coffee estate weekly. There are a few questions to be asked they are:
1. Whenever i start my gypsy and release the clutch the engine automatically switches off (even when the clutch is released slowly) but then it starts after sometime (is this a serious issue?).
2. The Leaf spring Suspension of my gypsy is a bit hard as it gives all the
bumps to me every time when it is driven in hills station, even when it is repaired so can anyone suggest a good suspension (but the suspension should not raise the level of the vehicle and it should not look like a monster truck).

Please advice and thanks in advance.

Thread Starter #2
Can a 3 door Hardtop Gypsy be converted into a five door. And i am thinking of painting my gypsy two tone, can anyone suggest me the colour combination for the two tone as the present colour is full white.

And i just want a neat suspension replacement as i mentioned in my earlier post.

Which will be a great place to do the above modifications?

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Can a 3 door Hardtop Gypsy be converted into a five door. And i am thinking of painting my gypsy two tone, can anyone suggest me the colour combination for the two tone as the present colour is full white.
It can be converted to a 5 door one surely. But the coach builder needs to be skilled so that the final product turns out good and well finished. As of the 2-tone color choice, I would say, go in for a Pajero Sport dual color scheme like Yellow and White, Dark Blue and White, or Red and White. It will look very nice on the Gypsy surely.

4deurs.gif

Pic

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #4
Need help in change of steering wheel type from the regular rack steering wheel of my gypsy to Hydraulic, rack steering wheel.

Which brand of hydraulic steering wheel should i go in for? or which steering wheel is most suitable for Maruti gypsy?

Where can i get a proper technician for a Gypsy so that i can plan more modifications to be done now and in future?

Top Bottom