Problem With Mitsubishi Lancer Petrol

Thread Starter #1
Hello.

I need some help over here, I purchased myself a Mitsubishi Lancer 2000 model. However I need to know why would the AC motor make loud noise like a grinder. Is the Motor gone bad or a fitting issue

Last edited by a moderator:
get the compressor checked, if noise is from the compressor then replace the compressor but get the entire unit checked as compressor leaves black soot which blocks the entire system.

car won't rev past 3000 rpm

Hello friends i am a new one to automotive india . I own a Lancer and a Safari .
Due to some person reasons I did not use my Lancer petrol for 2 years . 2 Weeks back I got it out of tha garage installed a new battery, new injectors, spark plugs, spark plug cable and even cleaned the throttle body but still my car won't rev past 3000rpm
Please help me friends :( ..

help needed

hi
I'm arul just bought a lancer 2001 slxi india model which was idle for say 10-12 months, was well maintained before. I started it with just changing a new battery and filling few ltrs of petrol, voila it started smooth as a new one and seemed have no trouble in it. But anyhow being this is my first ride I'm amateur to route the troublesome parts.
Please provide with guidance for wearsome and troublesome parts need to be changed for an vehicle idle for so long.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Arul

Top Bottom