Maruti Esteem M1000 Fan Motor Assembly Replacement?

Thread Starter #1
My M1000 having a problem of engine turns off while driving.my car is runs on LPG in most of the times. because of facing this problem contentiously,i meet with an workshop guy and they checked my vehicle. and they said me need to replace the gasket ,because some Mote in the gasket. and they changed the gasket. after that they said me need to replace the Radiator fan motor assembly in which it turning speed is lower than the normal turning speed..

So is the fan motor assembly replacement is mandatory.? is there any problem deals with lower speed of radiator fan.? is there any relation with gasket and radiator fan..?
and what will be the price of fan motor assembly and where i get one in Ernakulam Dist,Kerala.?

Checkout the SAI MGP outlet at muttom or Angamaly for the MGP spares. I have sent a PM to you with contact details fo MGP store at angamaly.

Is this issue is there when your car run on petrol? Please visit any good mechanic who have experince in LPG fitted cars.

buddy why was the head gasket replaced? was the car overheating? if car is not overheating then there is no need to change the fan motor please confirm & tell.

Thread Starter #4
i think there is problem of overheating engine in which engine stops when car is in rest(traffic blocks) and at lower speeds. so there may be a problem with overheating.

yesterday i gone to the garage to know status of the car. they tell that the engine is overheating due to insufficient air in rest and low speeds. they already payed me about 4k , they replaced some components in car and let we know which parts are replaced in final bill.

Did your car's temp meter shown higher temperature at that time? is that properly working?

If it is over heating check out and clean radiator,change coolant, check thermostat.
Since your car running on LPG, better to check with LPG technicians also.

Thread Starter #6
wohoo the funniest thing is that temperature gauge meter was down. its always at same position that just below the normal.

and now i got my car and also return some amount of 700/-. So " 4000-700 =3300/- " for this repair. the bill shown below

they didn't replace the fan motor assembly in which they tried with another fan of m1000 and get the same speed. so the problem was insufficient voltage at fan motor assembly. so my car is now their electrical section and they find solution by cleaning the existing fan and fit it with an additional relay for fan.

BILL

Attachments

Top Bottom