Tata Indica: Cabin Noise Trouble. Please Suggest Solutions

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

I am using 2011 model Tata Indica V2 dls BS3, and run 30k kilometres. I am okay with this car as its very been economical so far in place of my maruti alto my first car.

I need an expert advise to get the engine noise come into the passenger cabin of my car. Its really annoying now, I hear a big humm inside the cabin and feel like i am driving a monster truck :-(
Can any experts suggest some good solutions for my problem. I dont want to sell of this ar just because of this reason. I love this car as its lot better in terms of space and not heavy on the pocket as well.

Thanks
Rahul.

Update

last day i talk to a mechanic about that and he said that there is a some kind of wall (at the end of engine bay) build with a paper which stop the engine noise.

some idiot mechanic remove that to make their work easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

last day i talk to a mechanic about that and he said that there is a some kind of wall (at the end of engine bay) build with a paper which stop the engine noise.

You can try wurth sound insulation available at TASS. Actually the sound insulation you are talking about is a heat stable glass wool like material which absorbs sound to some extent. Try to source this from TASS or an used car.

Last edited:
some kind of wall (at the end of engine bay) build with a paper which stop the engine noise.
Was there any work done at the engine bay earlier? (not regular consumables change, something major like body work near the firewall, or some AC / Engine related works?)

internal circulation mode is always on in my vista
my heart says that air is entering from engine bay how to check it?
i forgot to told i can feel the air if blower is off

Last edited:

Top Bottom