I have a Chevrolet (india) SAIL -UVa (2013) Diesel car. With all due respect the car was great in its initial 4000 kms ride mostly highways and 20% city drive but after the free service at the dealer (ARAS motors, madurai) i keep getting new issues after each service. I need some professional help to maintain my ride. My Uvy is now just 8000km old.
Now after a series of complaints and service center visits, I feel my car has lost its speed and charm after the service and now there are many issues than before (or have they implanted it?
1. after turning the engine on, the digital RPM shows at 800rpm (0.8) even before I Change into the first gear. before, I usually feel a pull when i just change into the 1st gear but now when RPM is @800 there is no pull but the car is dragging slowly and it wont even climb a small speed breaker at first gear without acceleration (which was not the case before)
Now the car wont pick up speed when the RPM is higher than required but the speedometer slowly raises which makes me unable to overtake a vehicle infront of me in city traffic. The car which used to travel in highways at speeds above 140km (@2700rpm) now travels at 110-120 at 3000 rpm. I dont now what they did to the engine and now there is a lag of 100rpm in all gears (i.e. reaches 80km at 1900 rpm instead of 1800rpm).
Thee turbo is not charging in after the car reaches 120 km (usually the turbo sets in at 80km) and there is no rush in speed even when the accelerator is pushed to the floor (the rpm shows at 3000 but the speed is still between 115 - 120km)
can somebody what are the issues I now have in my car
2. The power steering doesnt set back to 90 degrees (original/center position) when i take a left/right turn and it is also hard to adjust the steering height.
3. Yesterday I tested the engine oil (after driving a few kms) and saw it was dark black and also above the maximum level.
4. I looked at the air filter and it was dirty and had some gaps in some place.
5. Finally, the cars Seatbelt warning alarm and light is not showing up. when they connected the laptop I was there but it showed no error codes !!
How come the laptop is not sensing so many issues when these issues might be electronic.
Does it all mean something is wrong at the service center ?
P.S.: out of my extreme frustration I had a verbal fight with the service manager and Asst GM @ ARAS (which i regret). But later we became OK..since he promised me to fix these issues.