Bull Bar Trouble on Maruti Eeco

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

New to this forum and found some pretty helpful stuff.

Needed a little bit of input regarding a problem I am facing. It is nothing major, doesnt affect drive, efficiency or anything like that. What it does is irritate the life out of me.

My maruti eeco was fitted with an after-market Century Bull Bar. Was fine for a little while and suddenly it started rattling. When we took the car back to the shop who fitted the bull bar, and many other shops after that, we were told that they only do installation and nothing else. Now this rattling noise is quite irritating and unpleasant.

Someone suggested i remove the bumper and reinforce the joing by having some welding done etc, but I was hoping to find out if anyone else has faced something similar and/or if someone has any advice which will help me make a better decision regarding how to get this done. Don't want to do more damage than has already been done.

Jayesh-4622 has a similar bull bar on his Eeco.

Thanks in Advance

Hi Guys,

New to this forum and found some pretty helpful stuff.

Needed a little bit of input regarding a problem I am facing. It is nothing major, doesnt affect drive, efficiency or anything like that. What it does is irritate the life out of me.

My maruti eeco was fitted with an after-market Century Bull Bar. Was fine for a little while and suddenly it started rattling. When we took the car back to the shop who fitted the bull bar, and many other shops after that, we were told that they only do installation and nothing else. Now this rattling noise is quite irritating and unpleasant.

Someone suggested i remove the bumper and reinforce the joing by having some welding done etc, but I was hoping to find out if anyone else has faced something similar and/or if someone has any advice which will help me make a better decision regarding how to get this done. Don't want to do more damage than has already been done.

Jayesh-4622 has a similar bull bar on his Eeco.

Thanks in Advance
Hello varun,
welcome to the TAI Family.

Regarding your problem,
There's no need to do any welding job.
I will post pictures as to how my eecos bull bar is fitted, its been four years since I did the fitting and no problem so far. Give me some time.

In the mean while please post pictures of the fitting of your eecos bull bar, so as to understand the problem .

Thread Starter #3
Thanks for the quick response.

My eeco is currently out of town on work.
Will post pics once I get it back.

Cheers

Top Bottom