Maruti Esteem Headlamp Stalk Malfunctioned

Thread Starter #1
My car's Lighting/Turn signal Control Lever got Malfunctioned in which the headlights are turn off automatically when driving. as you all know the headlight control on the lever is like the image i attached.

The headlights are working when the car at Rest and the lever knob at the HEADLIGHT position.

When i drives this knob automatically slides it position from HEADLIGHT to MIDDLE POSITION and only the parking lights are turn on.

So i want to replace the control lever. when i asked for a new at workshop, they said that it cost become around 1000 RS/-..is it costlier that much for a Esteem.?

Re: Maruti Esteem Lighting/Turn signal Control Lever Malfanctioned

^^ First you get the car checked with any local workshop guys/electrician.you can checkout at MGP shop for the price of original part. This part will be same for some other maruti variant also i guess. Also you can check out for used parts, since your car is aged one. In case you required any support here in kochi ping me.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Maruti Esteem Lighting/Turn signal Control Lever Malfanctioned

thanks releesh for your valuable reply...kindly please mail you mob num to my mail, i will contact you soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #4
hy releesh... my problem was solved. i just meet my nearest garage and they fitted a used headlamp stack and its now working perfectly, thank for your support dear..i will contact you soon

Top Bottom