Dome Light Wiring

Thread Starter #1
Hi i'm back after a long time coz of i do not have any problems with ma car (Maruti Esteem 1000) .now the problem will making me difficulties on nights. the problem is that the Car interior dome light is not working.

Initially i just opened the dome light and check for its wires and i found that there is no current passing through the wires. so i have to repair it as far as possible. so i have some questions that i could not find myself.

Firstly, i could not find where the wires are passing through..
2) I could not find the dome light fuse in the fusebox

Nanhi99 is right. Not so sure about the stereo, but all the interior lights share the same fuse, IMO. OT: Friendly advice: Get rid of the car, AFAIK its not street legal. The doors are too thin. I've seen many instances where a Zen was broken into TWO [shock]! Not by a Benz or BMW, but by a Rtiz, Swift etc. so I recommend you upgrade. No offence. Sorry of the OT advice, again.

Thread Starter #4
my music system is working perfectly and i i fixed the dome light problem by inserting a fuse at missing place on the fuse box that i didn't seen yet. so the problem was fixed.

but there is only a 50% completion coz of it have 2nd dome at the top of passenger seat. i checked it too, but i get a -ve result from it. when i checked it with my voltmeter , showing a voltage of 5.20 V at the terminals. inorder to check this, i replaced 12v bulb by a 5v LED , on this time i again get -ve result [anger][anger] coz of LED dosen't turn ON.so i temporarily stop working on it...

What was the problem with my dome on Passenger seat.???? any comments will be a great help...[:)]

my music system is working perfectly and i i fixed the dome light problem by inserting a fuse at missing place on the fuse box that i didn't seen yet. so the problem was fixed.

but there is only a 50% completion coz of it have 2nd dome at the top of passenger seat. i checked it too, but i get a -ve result from it. when i checked it with my voltmeter , showing a voltage of 5.20 V at the terminals. inorder to check this, i replaced 12v bulb by a 5v LED , on this time i again get -ve result [anger][anger] coz of LED dosen't turn ON.so i temporarily stop working on it...

What was the problem with my dome on Passenger seat.???? any comments will be a great help...[:)]
Earth connection is not good

Top Bottom