Queries Related To Honda Amaze Petrol

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I am owing an Honda Amaze SXMT Petrol. Recently met with an accident and the front portion got damaged.

The damaged parts were replaced by the authorised service centre. Now I would like to know a few things.
1. The under hood insulation for petrol version of Amaze come only on one side of the bonnet? How many layers of insulation material it has?
2. Is there any cover under the engine or it is open?
3. Is there any standard paint color used under the hood?
4.Head lamps becoming foggy or misty is it normal?

Kindly reply to me.

Thanks[:)]

please post pics,
what you mean by engine paint?
mostly petrol engines have less insulation,
under hood primer coat will.be there

Thread Starter #3
Here are some pics which will explain or give idea about
1. under hood insulation.

2.Under cover for engine (the center part is missing on my car)

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Does under body cover panel come for Honda Amaze? Can you check it with your car and tell me. The service advisor says it does not come. But the question is about engine safety. I think the service advisor has mis informed me.

Hi, I too got Honda Amaze top end version. Have few queries and clarification and need your expertise advises.

1. I had a bump on the front while crossing a big stone. Planning to cover the dent (in plastic) with Front Spoiler. Will this suffice or should I change the whole front fibre stuff.
2. The speakers that came in had no proper bass. Showroom suggested to change it to JBL. Did it. Was it worth investing. Paid around 7K.
3. The Navigation system and built in Touch Panel that came was not that great looking. Touch sensitive is not that responsive. The USB reading is very poor. Everytime I start my car, the USB reading takes so long time (5-10 minutes) and then I see the folders to play. Should I go for changing the complete player?
4. I filled in Nitrogen air and from then when I drive slowly on a smooth surface, I could feel wobly. Is it air issue that the vendor didn't fill correctly?
5. Where is the switch for fog lamp? I couldn't locate.
6. The headlamp adjustment 0-3 is used based on the load we have? Does 3 means the beam goes far or 0 means far?
7. Is there possibility to fix rear AC vent like we have for i20 or i10 grand?

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom