Signs of Oil Leak on Engine Block

Thread Starter #1
Hey TAIANS, here we are talking about eeco which is just 7 months old, ran just 2000 KMS, This is my first car -
Problem is I observed some oil marks on the engine bay and i'm amused. Is it normal to have such marks on engine that too on a new car?? Or is it a reason to worry. I'm posting the pic mate's

Attachments

Last edited:
Re: Oil marks on engine

IMO Oil should not come out of the chanber. I will suggest you to clean the area once & have a check. If you see he markings again better take it to Service Station. Also check the oil markings as well.

Yes, Mr. Mahesh is right, clean it once and wait to make sure the oil leakage is continuing.

If oil is still leaking, it's probably the filler cap that's leaking, not a huge issue. You can replace it yourself (It's a cheap part) or go to a service station (should be under warranty).

The car is fairly new to have any such leaks. Like everybody suggested, do make sure to clean the surface and then look if it gets soiled again. If it does, the good news is that you have the warranty to take care of the issue.

Top Bottom