How To Dismantle AC Vents From Maruti 800?

Thread Starter #1
Hi Mates,

I own a M800 1999 model. I want someone to help me out on how to remove the blower vents. The reason I want to remove it is because, i can see some dry leaves inside the vents and i want to take them off.
Another problem that I face is when I put fan speed position to 3 or 4,i hear some odd noise as if the fan leaves are hitting on something. i dont hear anything at fan position 1 and 2. I just want to access the fan leaves to check it out. Could someone please help me on this.Pictutorial illustration appriciated.

Thanks

Re: Remove AC vents from Maruthi 800

No need to remove it, just remove the blower motor and use high pressure vacuum from the vents so that every thing is cleared.

Thread Starter #3

No need to remove it, just remove the blower motor and use high pressure vacuum from the vents so that every thing is cleared.
Thanks for the reply.

I dont have a vaccum cleaner at home. Is it a tough task to remove the vents? Can I access the blower motor without removing the dash board? If so , how can I do it?

I am facing the same situation.I guess removing the air vents is not so simple and also risky. Varun sir tell us how to remove blower?

Top Bottom