I own a 2007 Alto LXi (Carribean Blue)
and over the course of 10 years (completes 10 years in January) have managed to get the following mods / additions done :
1. Tyre & rim upgrade to Yoko Earth-1 155/65 R13 on Neo Transformer hyper black alloys.
2. Tachometer installed - Auto Gauge (mounted in a fashion similar to Ritz)
3. Power windows (RD) & central locking (AutoCop)
4. Converted the AutoCop remote to a flip key
5. Internally adjustable ORVM from Alto K10
6. Audio : Pioneer DEH-1980UB with Harmon Kardon Infinity - PR6502 and Blaupunkt - GTx 402
9. Manual dimming IRVM from Wagon-R
10. Remote boot release.
11. Internal TPMS : CareUD U912 with replaceable battery.
12. Art Leather perforated seat covers with customized arm rest and steering cover : All in black + blue stitching.
13. DIY noodle mat.
14. Philips Vision LED T10(front & rear), SYLVANIA T10 W5W Amber LED (on clear Lens side indicators), Philips H4 Essential Vision 100/90W with Philips 12003XM H4 wiring kit.
I was able to complete most of the mods above thanks to all the invaluable information available on the numerous threads on this forum. Many thanks to all the gurus here. There are more minor mods, shall list them out later.
Below is a list of mods I have planned / in-progress :
1. Rear washer / wiper
rear parcel tray
Of the above i have managed to procure OEM
switches for Fog and Demister from the UK which were taken from a scrapped Alto.
Now i am on the lookout for assistance for completing the wiring for the Fog lamps. The OEM
part number for the same is 990J0M79G11-010 which i am told by the MGP store that it is no longer available.
I am thinking of procuring the following wiring kit from aliexpress : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/bele...792957166.html
Will this be compatible ? Any suggestions / feedback welcome.