Hazard Lamps Not Working in Esteem

Thread Starter #1
Hai All,
My car's Hazards warning Lights are not working Properly. When i Turn ON Hazard warning Switch ,Only The Right side Indicators are Blinking and Left side Indicators are not Responding.
But all the Indicators are works fine when Take Turn Signals(both Left and Right). The Problem arises when i Turn ON Hazards warning Signal.How i can i solve this , can i do it Myself (DIY).

Re: Hazards not Working Properly

Seems like the flasher relay for hazards has failed, if you can get the part it is a very simple replacement.

Thread Starter #3

where the flasher relay located .? also my dome lights are not working . but the bulbs are perfect and wiring too.

The relay should be either under the dash somewhere or near the fusebox of the car. It should be in a group of 4-6 adjacent relays. If not labeled, identifying it can be tricky.

For the dome lights, the fuse may be blown. These are labeled so it should be easy to identify which fuse is for cabin lights.

Thread Starter #5
for dome lights, i checked all the fuses. they are just fine
on fuse tray ,it consist of 3 rows .
row(1). 6 fuses aligned bottom to bottom
row(2). 7 fuses aligned bottom to bottom
row(3). 3 fuses aligned perpendicular to row 1&2 (but out of 3 fuses, 2 fuses are presently there and one is absent on top first)

Last edited:
for dome lights, i checked all the fuses. they are just fine
on fuse tray ,it consist of 3 rows .
row(1). 6 fuses aligned bottom to bottom
row(2). 7 fuses aligned bottom to bottom
row(3). 3 fuses aligned perpendicular to row 1&2 (but out of 3 fuses, 2 fuses are presently there and one is absent on top first)
Have you identified what the absent fuse is for yet? It should be labeled either on the fusebox cover or in the owner's manual.

I'm not sure to be honest. But if it says it's for Esteem as well you might as well try!

Top Bottom