Carpet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Train - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Express train - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Bus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1. Do you feel Carpet can be Installed and Fixed in Local (Short distance) and Express trains (Long Distance) ?.
2. Do you feel Carpet can be Installed and Fixed in Local transport and Luxury Buses ?.
3. Can this give a Better Designing and Comfortable look and feel for the passengers travelling in Trains and Buses ?.
4. If Railways or Bus (Public and Private) Transport Facilities approaches for you to work as a independent contractor for taking this work, will you accept this after studying their requirements ?.
i.e. Installing and Commissioning Carpet in Trains (Long and Short Distance) as well as Luxury Buses and Local transport Buses.
5. Do you feel Installing Carpet in Trains would be more difficult than fixing Carpet in Buses because of the Length of the Train as compared to the Length of the Bus ?.
6. In both the automobiles i.e. Train and Buses, the Carpet installation has to be done before the Seating Chairs are installed and fixed with the machine/s ?.
i.e. Carpet Installation first and then Fix the Seating Chairs since it looks like the seating chairs are permanently fixed in the trains and buses.
So it might be difficult to fix Carpets once the seating chairs are fixed
in Trains and Buses. Is it ?.
Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar