Toyota Innova Alloys Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi everybody . I have a Jan 2012 Toyota Innova 2.5V which has around 125000 kms on the odo . From the past few weeks I have noticed that while driving the car , the steering wheel feels a little wobbled . The car is mainly driven by drivers at my workplace and 80% on highways . Last time when the car went for service , this problem was told to the SA and after a complete checkup he told me that the front two alloys of the car are bent and wheel balancing also couldnt fix them . He is a trusted guy . So I am asking u guys that what can be the problem . The suspension , Shockers and everything was checked in front of me and they were absolutely perfect . Also the tyres are also fine and have atleast 30k left in them . They are bridgestones. Also they rotated the tyres and the bent alloys were placed in the rear and the wobbling almost disappeared . So should I get the alloys changed as they cost 7.5k a piece from A.S.S . Or they can be repaired which the company has refused to do.

If you can afford, please change the alloys.

Else I would suggest you a cheaper option. Buy 5 new steels rims and sell off all the alloys.

Top Bottom