Steering / Pedal Vibration in Manza Quadrajet

Thread Starter #1
Hi, after a lot of research, i can say i am facing an issue in vibration that is at acceleration and braking.
Did wheel balancing, brake pads cleaning, still facing this issue.

Note: When it was brand new, it had superb braking without any sign of vibration.

Please give some inputs on the issue as i had given it to the service center, nothing was resolved.

Hi, after a lot of research, i can say i am facing an issue in vibration that is at acceleration and braking.
Can you be more specific? Are you getting steering vibrations while acceleration and de-acceleration within the speed range of 90 to 120?

If so, it can be due to a slightly bent wheel rim.

Thread Starter #6
Can you be more specific? Are you getting steering vibrations while acceleration and de-acceleration within the speed range of 90 to 120?

If so, it can be due to a slightly bent wheel rim.
Hi, during accelerating at around speeds of 30, it vibrates very less and once it crosses that speed no vibration. Again while braking i find vibration at around 40.

One more thing which is worrying is the pedal moves too inside. but brakes.

Thread Starter #7
Hi, the issue is almost solved. They are replacing the brake discs under warranty( extended warranty) they need 2 days time for this.

If you are not under warranty you can polish the rotor from outside.
It may help if done properly.
It may cost a maximum of 1000k.
The rotor change may cost 5000 at the dealer

Last edited:
Thread Starter #10
Sure, it is still at the service center due to non availability of spares.

parts changed: Brake disks, brake booster( under warranty) and brake liners( not sure of warranty) and glowplugs.

It is being serviced at Prerana motors at kudulgate.

I will receive the car tomorrow.

Hi, during accelerating at around speeds of 30, it vibrates very less and once it crosses that speed no vibration.
parts changed: Brake disks, brake booster( under warranty) and brake liners( not sure of warranty) and glowplugs.
I still fail to understand the relation between vibrations during accelerating at around speeds of 30 and the brake/brake booster...[confused]

Top Bottom