Update after a short gap
After switching the drive ratio from RXG spec to RX135 4S spec there was some improvement towards the jerking issue, but after a couple of weeks the bike started jerking as usual (sometimes worst than previous condition) I stopped using this bike for week days as I had alternates. This weekend we (myself and Mechanic) had some leisure time and we planned to roll back to stock spec.
The worst thing I did was, once I switched to RX135 sprockets, I gifted the RXG sprockets (15x37) to my friend who couldn't find the OE RXG sprockets. Last evening I tried almost all possible sources to get RXG sprockets but with least success. Started looking for the alternates
- Next possible combination from RX series is 15x38 from RX135 5s, but this will increase the ratio by 2.70%
- If we go with 16x39 combination, ratio will be reduced by 1.54% but the pain is no stock RX series chain can match this combination. Either we should increase the length or go for chain from other bikes. This option was put as "Wait list"
- Went to spare parts dealer, asked him to take out all sprockets less than 15T and finally found Bajaj Discover sprocket with 14T could fit in RX
- 14x34 will reduce the ratio by 1.18% which is the best possible solution until I find the RXG sprockets
- Changed the primary drive back to RXG spec
- Inner sprocket changed (14x34)
Let me update how the bike behaves in a couple of days.