Engine Oil for Mahindra Verito D4 BS-III

Thread Starter #1
Dear fellow TAI ians,

Greetings,

First of all I apologize to you all for not being active for a quite long time due to personal obligations.

Presently I own a Mahindra Verito D4 (Bought in April 2012) and the odo has clocked around 27K. The car is performing well and returns an average of 25 KMPL. Usage is about 1800 Kms/month.

Recently 30,000 KM service was done at Rajarajan Sons, Ariyoor Pondicherry and not at all satisfied with those guys.

One of my friend who is owning a swift vdi suggested me to use TOTQL Quartz 7000 engine oil for my verito. Presently it runs with the one filled by the dealer.

Is it safe to use the fore said oil in my car?!

I am planning to extend the warranty of my car with M&M. Is it advisable?

Kindly give me your valuable suggestions in this regard.

Dear fellow TAI ians,

Greetings,

First of all I apologize to you all for not being active for a quite long time due to personal obligations.

Presently I own a Mahindra Verito D4 (Bought in April 2012) and the odo has clocked around 27K. The car is performing well and returns an average of 25 KMPL. Usage is about 1800 Kms/month.

Recently 30,000 KM service was done at Rajarajan Sons, Ariyoor Pondicherry and not at all satisfied with those guys.

One of my friend who is owning a swift vdi suggested me to use TOTQL Quartz 7000 engine oil for my verito. Presently it runs with the one filled by the dealer.

Is it safe to use the fore said oil in my car?!

I am planning to extend the warranty of my car with M&M. Is it advisable?

Kindly give me your valuable suggestions in this regard.

Hi there.....

Since your car is under warranty changing oil brand is not recomended. The engine oil that Mahindra recommends is the best to use. This oil comes under the heading of 20W40. It is a synthetic multi-grade oil that uses 20W viscosity when the engine is cold and turns into a maximum of 40W viscosity once the engine heats up. This is the acceptable engine oil for the Mahindra Verito.
Thank You.

Thread Starter #3
Hi there.....

Since your car is under warranty changing oil brand is not recomended. The engine oil that Mahindra recommends is the best to use. This oil comes under the heading of 20W40. It is a synthetic multi-grade oil that uses 20W viscosity when the engine is cold and turns into a maximum of 40W viscosity once the engine heats up. This is the acceptable engine oil for the Mahindra Verito.
Thank You.
Dear balaji,

Thanks a lot !!!

Top Bottom