Originally Posted by Sidd7hartha
From the above discussions it appears, these Air filling pumps available online are not much reliable. I generally check my car's Tyre pressure while refueling and pollution check without any cost at IOC outlets. I had a plan to buy such pump because in this rainy season Tyre pressure decreases frequently but now rethinking. Arijitb may advise.
Pollution check is free of cost - Nice
If you live near Air Filling Station (Petrol Pump) as well the Air is available (as well free
) all the time or you can access such facility any time Day or night - Then there is no point to go for a Air Pump of your own.
Where in my Situation,
1. My nearest Air Facility 2 Km from Garage Door
2. Though it is 'Free Air' in written, but need to pay for 'Chai/Pani' , If user point out that two words next time he/she gets 00 Psi.
3. Air is not available all the time, specially at noon.
4. My Ritz's Left Front Wheel is deplete very fast than other three from the Day 1....No leak or any thing (checked many time by my self by removing the wheel and spraying Water all over Tyre / Wheel ) - That is very disturbing at my mind.
5. In manual says always fill the Air during the Cold Tyre Condition, but drive down 2 km & then fill up the Air is exact opposite thing to do.
6. Due to my garage location & Road condition - It is very tough to go visit and check Air Pressure (as you already know) during peak hours .
So all above point justify me to arrange a self sufficient Air Fill up option.
And last I have 9 Tyre ( Ritz 5 Tyre + Two Two Wheeler 4 Tyre ) to fill up.