EcoPlus Mileage Spray For Improved Fuel Efficiency & Reduced Emissions!

Thread Starter #1
Couple of days back I happend to see a launch video of a water based spray - Eco spray & Eco Radi for improved FE in both petrol & diesel cars. This was first featured in one of the Automotive TV show 'Fast Track' in Manorama News channel in Kerala. The parent company is Eishin based in Japan and the India wide launch of these products happened in Hotel Abad Plaza, Kochi very recently.

Manorama News | Fast Track

[This link provides the information on the product, scroll from 12:40 onwards]

The coverage is in Malayalam and what it says is that it is tested in multiple vehicles and improves the FE by 20%!!!

More links on this given here:

What is "eco-SPRAY"

The company claims that it can be used for both gasoline & diesel engines and the mode of operation is very simple. Take out the air filter, apply the spray and see the change. I am not very sure on what the exact content of this spray is but it seems its a non toxic one and made from natural products. The usage interval is one year or 10,000kms whichever comes first. For 1000cc engines 10ml should be applied, 2000cc engines 20ml, 3000cc & above it should be 30ml.

While doing some secondary search on this i came across their website

eco-SPRAY

Rediff shopping quotes the price of one bottle as Rs 1900/- not sure on the volume.

Buy Eco-spray - Helps You Save On Fuel Cost Online | Best Prices in India: Rediff Shopping

If this product turns out to be authentic and if it returns better FE then i am sure this will be going to be a huge hit among Indian customers. If anyone has more inputs on these products do share your suggestions here.

Re: Eco plus mileage spray for improved Fuel efficiency & reduced emissions!

Another scam in the making,nothing more.Keralites will never learn [frustration]

Thread Starter #3

Another scam in the making,nothing more.Keralites will never learn [frustration]
Even i felt something fishy but considering the fact that it was shown through a famous TV channel makes it more confusing. [confused]

The sad part is no one realized the spray contains water.Why would you put water in your intake?

YES I am going to put water into my intake right now!

Just You watch ..... my intake (my body) hahaha.

Even i felt something fishy but considering the fact that it was shown through a famous TV channel makes it more confusing. [confused]
Hi godfather,
I have been reading Malayala Manorama for 27 years,believe me they are class liars.They are not known for ethics, but for their biased reports.I have used to their typing fond,that's why I can't change the paper [frustration],some habits are difficult to get rid of.
Regards,
Aneesh.

Hi Friends,
I have a Toyota Innova, well maintained. The last 2 months my engine started to make some noise and I took it to service center for a check. They asked me to do a fuel system cleaning injection; I thought about it twice and bought this bottle instead. I pour this bottle of liquid into my air filter before the last fueling up - after some time, the rattling sound DISAPPEARED! feels like the product has given power to my car... Magic product! [clap]
Link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eco-Spray/454128131333634

Eco Spray is reasonable than some of the competitors, you can notice an immediate improvement in the way the engine operates when you use it. The engine runs smoother and gets a small but noticeable amount of improvement in kmpl. thanks eco spray....[:D]

Hi Friends,
I have a Toyota Innova, well maintained. The last 2 months my engine started to make some noise and I took it to service center for a check. They asked me to do a fuel system cleaning injection; I thought about it twice and bought this bottle instead. I pour this bottle of liquid into my air filter before the last fueling up - after some time, the rattling sound DISAPPEARED! feels like the product has given power to my car... Magic product! [clap]
Link : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Eco-Spray/454128131333634
Buddy where is your Innova pics? Instead of giving facebook link could you pls give some concrete evidence which shows that your car got some magic boost. At TAI, people will not accept anything blindly.

Last edited:
I guess the Ecoplus spray is not good or so coz tkumar and Harish Shah Posts seems fake.
They did n't posts any pics rather they promote this product through FB were the page of their product has only 14likes Strange.

I dont know if this will give you better mileage. The way I see it - at best it may help clean the internals (combustion chamber, piston crown) a bit ... not much though.

I think time will tell if its really gives better gas mileage and other benefits.

Any% of mileage increase especially for diesel run car is directly proportional to saving in subsidy for India. If Rs 2000 can yield in saving of 20% fuel then all the manufacturer will use such technology. In India all car manufacturer's biggest challenge is ARAI mileage and they are in tight competition with each other. Recent tussle between Dzire and Amaze is a classic example.

Hi Guys,

This is Anil Sharma from mumbai. The topic is very hot in the present market situation wherein the prices of fuel are going too high. I have made a research on the company and product before purchasing it and want to share the experience with you.

eco Spray and eco + mileage spray are marketed by two different company's in mumbai. Though the product is same, but the names are different.

ecoSpray company in mumbai is less active in their marketing and promotional activities than that of eco + mileage Spray is more active and the latter are those who have made the national launch in Kerala. Though ecospray people have kept the price of the product much less than that of eco + mileage Spray (Hardly difference of 100 Rs/ liter), Purchasing eco + mileage Spray is much reliable.

About the Product and my experience:

I didn't saw any much difference in my mileage increment.
I did full tank then ran 250 km without spraying filled up the tank again full and after spraying it I ran again 250 km approx. Before spray I got mileage of 18.3 km/lt the after spray i got 18.5 km/lt.
the company claims that the mileage increment is slow and will increase slowly. Once you run 1000 km you will get the peak result.

Then I never did full tank method again . But looking at the fuel meter reading you cant see any kind of increment.
Though I again decided to test the mileage by full tank method after I crossed 5000 km of driving distance since i applied product. I got mileageof 19.2 km/ lt.

Though I got increment on mileage but was not satisfying.
Cost of the product is 3000 Rs for 30 ml.

per 1000 cc you have to apply 10 ml for petrol
per 1000 cc you have to apply 15 ml for diesel

My tavera is 2300 cc diesel engine so i have to apply approx 40 ml. That you have to spend 3500 to 4000 Rs. Paying so much and get less increment I dont think its enough. And the product is not approved by any govt. body like ARAI. Though I didnt got any fault in my engine till date since I have applied cant say if anything went wrong you cant file case against company.

The result is not noticable by looking at fuel reading but cant monitor the result by filling the tank full again and again and since I believe its waste of time tough you get very little increment.

This was my experience with eco + mileage Spary

Top Bottom