Correct Size of Wheel Nuts For Maruti 800?

Thread Starter #1
Can anyone please tell me what the correct size of wheel nuts for the Maruti 800 is ? I need to know all the dimensions (angle of tapered seat, thread size etc.).

This is the type of format (for example) that I see on the internet on eBay but I do not know what these dimensions mean: "M12mm x 1.25, 60 degree tapered seat."

Can someone explain and quote the Maruti 800 dimensions. I want to order suitable nuts on-line for my alloys for my Maruti 800 because I can't find suitable ones locally and I wouldn't want to order them in the wrong dimensions [confused]

Sorry I don't know the exact size of the nuts. But if you have alto's in your place.

The nuts of alto will directly fit and will not have any issues even when fitted on a alloy wheel. They are steel ones with caps too.

Thread Starter #3
Sorry I don't know the exact size of the nuts. But if you have alto's in your place.

The nuts of alto will directly fit and will not have any issues even when fitted on a alloy wheel. They are steel ones with caps too.
Thanks very much for your feedback, Varun. I bought the M12mm x 1.25 nuts for my alloys locally yesterday. They are actually the correct size of nuts for the Maruti 800. You are correct about the the Alto ones being the same because an eBay vendor who has a listing for the nuts said so too. The local vulcanizer who sold me the nuts explained to me that the 1.25 is the pitch (i.e.thread spacing) and the 60 degree tapered seating is the angle of the seat and the M12mm is the diameter of the stud the nuts will fit onto. The size of the nut head is hex 19mm. I was glad to have found them locally even though I paid more than if I bought them online, at least if they weren't the correct size it would be easier to return them and get a refund locally rather incur return postage costs and then hope for a refund if I had ordered online. Mind you, if I was 100% sure about the size I would have definitely got them online because I hate paying more for the exact same item. [Alloys are ready from spraying, the only remaining piece of the jigsaw is that I am still awaiting my long overdue online order of sticker badges for the centre-caps. Once those are in-hand it's off to the vulcanizer to get the alloys fitted. I might put up some work-in-progress photos on my other thread for you guys to see] [thumbsup]

How about some interior and exterior pics.The export models had different offerings than locally available ones.

Top Bottom