Tata Nano: Technical Issues & Discussions

Thread Starter #1
@ Techguru , i received the ELM BLUETOOH device and i have updated EBAY on same ,

i managed to get torque pro version and its awesome , its uploaded here. rename the file as .apk and save it to you android device ,

The real test will be on my friends Sonata which i will try this friday ,
On my Nano all looks good ,

Attachments

Re: Tata Nano – To Its Best

@ Techguru , i received the ELM BLUETOOH device and i have updated EBAY on same ,

i managed to get torque pro version and its awesome , its uploaded here. rename the file as .apk and save it to you android device ,

The real test will be on my friends Sonata which i will try this friday ,
On my Nano all looks good ,
Can you please confirm ITEM receipt on ebay :)

please leave good feedback thanks

Thread Starter #6

@mastiandroid5 please go for it it works with Nano and techguru2206 did an excellent job of shipping , i have uploaded pro version of Torque , install it on your Android phone ,

My objective was to get my friends Sonata up and i installed an additional Hyundai plugin which is helping me get PID information , using the ELM device that techguru2206 provided and the Torque PRO android app i was able to pinpoint the TPS sensors on Sonata ,
we will be getting a new TPS sensor and installing it ourselves,
There is more to this , on Sonata the Hyundai App plugin was able to register over 250 PID's , i am doing in depth analysis and post my findings for awareness.

@ TEchGuru i just reconfirmed receipt on EBAY , i apologize for delay ,

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
The ELM dongle i have does not have any switch , i plugged it into my friends car and left it , it works when you turn key to "ON" position , i have not tried scanning for it with key in OFF position ., its worth the BUY , get it ASAP , TECHGURU is selling for BEST price , i had paid over rs 1600 , luckily the consignment got cancelled due to seller delay ,

Hasan,,
Please check if the BT device is discoverable when in ACC off. If yes, it would drain the battery. Better to remove it when not in use (if easily accessible).

yes, it works and i'm using it
@mastiandroid5 please go for it it works with Nano and techguru2206 did an excellent job of shipping , i have uploaded pro version of Torque , install it on your Android phone ,

@ TEchGuru i just reconfirmed receipt on EBAY , i apologize for delay ,
Thanks for the info. I will order it as soon as I get back to town.

Mods please start a separate thread for Nano Discussions ...
Thanks for the separate thread on Nano.

By the way, my nano is nearing 1000km and due for first service in 1st week of June. I am not sure what I should ask the service guys to check for, etc, as this is my first car. Any suggestion in this regard will be appreciated (is there a list similar to the PDI checklist that I can refer to?)

By the way, my nano is nearing 1000km and due for first service in 1st week of June. I am not sure what I should ask the service guys to check for, etc, as this is my first car. Any suggestion in this regard will be appreciated (is there a list similar to the PDI checklist that I can refer to?)
first service , there is nothing much. you will get free water wash and a general check up. if you have any issues and you complain that will be also checked.

get your wiper blade checked. monsoon is coming soon, they will replace it free of cost if its not cleaning fine.

and like shibu said, nothing special on 1st service.

My ac is not giving cooling like before .
I have installed sun screen also, but ac is not effective as earlier .

Cabin filter cleaned, not much dust found on that .

Top Bottom