Niggles in Toyota Fortuner 2013 Model

Thread Starter #1
Hi. At present I have 2010 model FORTUNER and planned to sale to one of my relative. I have an idea to update myself to 2013 model FORTUNER, which which looks better that 2010 model. The facelift in It attracts me too much. A week before my friend brought a new FORTUNER and he got tensed that within a week he faced lot of niggles. He said that he is not able to sit inside car because of lots of noise. Now i am in a big confusion whether to get new FORTUNER or not. Has any of our friends got 2013 model FORTUNER and are you facing this type of problems? Throw your commends on this topic.

Last edited:

bhvm

Honoured Member
I suggest that you should td the vehicle before jumping in. Toyota is Responsible company and any such issues, if arise, should be company's job to clear.

anyways we are here to help

aren't you considering other options like safari storme,xuv 500 or Ford endeavors etc?

I have query regarding the new 2012 Fortuner. The throw of headlight beam of my Fortuner is not as good as that of the previous model. The 2012 model has a auto level headlamp, so will it be possible to manually adjust the beams as per my requirements.

Thanks

In 2012 model you can adjust using dashboard buttons. There are provision to adjust in earlier models. You have to open the headlight unit, and manually adjust. You make a Google search to find exact forum topic.

Hi. At present I have 2010 model FORTUNER and planned to sale to one of my relative. I have an idea to update myself to 2013 model FORTUNER, which which looks better that 2010 model. The facelift in It attracts me too much. A week before my friend brought a new FORTUNER and he got tensed that within a week he faced lot of niggles. He said that he is not able to sit inside car because of lots of noise. Now i am in a big confusion whether to get new FORTUNER or not. Has any of our friends got 2013 model FORTUNER and are you facing this type of problems? Throw your commends on this topic.
No matter even if the vehicle built up quality is poor, the vehicle cant have noices within a week. Probably some issue with that particular vehicle. Best way is to TD yourself.

Top Bottom