It was nice meeting you. Since I have driven a few SX4's recently this is what I could immediately feel when I drove your car.
1. The pickup is lower than that of a normal SX4 (acceleration), I could not touch even 100kmph(or 120) with ease despite near empty roads. upto 80 the pickup is somewhat good after that it does struggle (slow acceleration).
2. There is a kind of small lag before the car plunges forward at times in 2nd gear.
3. Ignition delay - yes (takes a little longer to start than a normal car)
1. Excellent interiors, high quality fabric OEM
2. Those scratches are not so easy to spot (atleast at night)
3. No mods - simple, clean, original factory condition
4. AC is a chiller, tyres are in good condition (although they are JK)
5. ZERO rattles, once window glasses are up it is a silent zone
The last car I drove was some 15days back for a stretch of around 6kms (it was a VXi - vvt engine) the pick up was way better. Not sure why.