Cabin Noise in Swift Dzire

Thread Starter #1
HI Im having Swift Dzire LDI BS IV . I bought it 2010 .Till Now it ran 50,000 Kms . Engine Noise inside the cabin is very High compared to VDI version . when i asked the guy in Maruti service center he told that there are some sensors in VDI to keep engine sound less compared to LDI is it true??.What i have to do to keep engine noise low in Cabin.

thanks

Usually higher end models would have better noise insulation, hence lower NVH levels inside the cabin. Thanks to cost cutting, lower end models will have to suffer the brunt. Dont go by the stories told by Service guys.

HI Im having Swift Dzire LDI BS IV . I bought it 2010 .Till Now it ran 50,000 Kms . Engine Noise inside the cabin is very High compared to VDI version . when i asked the guy in Maruti service center he told that there are some sensors in VDI to keep engine sound less compared to LDI is it true??.What i have to do to keep engine noise low in Cabin.

thanks
This is a very doubtful statement. LDI may have had lesser dampeners/insulators. You may check with new Swift Dzire Tour owners about this sound. Couple of members in the forum who bought them recently are SankarNarayanan and Manjax.

Hope this helps

Thread Starter #5
This is a very doubtful statement. LDI may have had lesser dampeners/insulators. You may check with new Swift Dzire Tour owners about this sound. Couple of members in the forum who bought them recently are SankarNarayanan and Manjax.

Hope this helps
thanks for the reply . But mine is Old Model.

Is that true[surprise] VDI sound is less than LDI, then that is a news for me now !!

If that is true then, "Maruti what are you trying to do" as I own a LDI(Ritz)

Is that true[surprise] VDI sound is less than LDI, then that is a news for me now !!

If that is true then, "Maruti what are you trying to do" as I own a LDI(Ritz)
The price difference is 60K, so they have to justify it

Some angry customers and some happy customers.
If that is true, I will be happy for choosing VDI over LDI [;)]

@gopiann
Hope you remember where and all you need to check for replies. Searched google for it and got your another post [embarass]

I own the car and have never faced any such problem. Dude why dont you just call the Maruti helpine on 18001800180, they really help out.

Top Bottom