Fitting LPG / CNG in Swift Dzire

Thread Starter #1
I Guys, I am from Hyd. I bought my new Swift Dzire(VXI) petrol version before 5 months and my family likes it very much and im enjoying the power drive and it runs 1,500+ kms. Many of us relatives said to buy diesel version car but we took a petrol car because we thought we us it less. But now from past month the usage is increasing and i want to reduce the fuel cost.

So, i am thinking of a CNG/ LPG fitting in my Dizre. Please suggest that, is it advisable to fit a CNG/LPG kit in Dizre. If yes, how will the performance, power & engine life. Also sugest me for CNG or LPG and best fitting dealer in HYderabad.

I would really appreciate some expert comments from the Dzire owners who have installed CNG(Sequential CNG Kit & Conventional/Regular CNG Kit) in their cars. Especially from the owners of K-series but advice from the owner’s of G-series and everyone is more than welcome. Regards, Sandeep
[:D]

I dont know about hyderabad,but here in gurgaon there are some CNG dzires both Kseries and old one. I would recommend CNG because it will cause lesser loss of power as compared to LPG. Do expect a drop in performance but not much. But please check that fitment of CNG wont void your cars warranty.

sandeep,

i checked with my CNG guy for this. he mentioned that cars after 2010 are supposed to get a sequential kit.
this was like few weeks ago only. reason am looking for second hand car and wanted to know best cng options.
am running conventional in my old maruti and its been running superb
I verified my CNG guys word with my aunts son, came to know he has taken CNG distributorship and therefore has complete knowledge about stuff.
he confirmed sequential kit for all upcoming cars as the kit has some modification to sync in with latest engines

If a sequential system of a reputed Italian brand is installed by a cng professional, there will be no problems on performance, power or engine life.
The real battle is in locating the best cng professional in your city.
Cng is advisable, as it will save you far more money, compared to Lpg, in running cost, although power loss is virtually nil in Lpg. Not to worry, as with a good professional fitting, power loss on Cng is also negligible.
Sequential is not essential on any car, though it is advisable on every car, upcoming or otherwise.

Top Bottom