12V Socket Doesn’t Functions if Headlamps Turned On (Manza)

Thread Starter #1
we have manza aqua , when ever i plugin my mobile charger it charges but during night when i turn on the head lights the mobile charger dosent work when i turn off the head lights it works ,have told the problem with tass guys but they havent solve the problem can you help me

This is a very awkward problem. I normally charge my phone using usb data cable. I have used 12v charger only once but in day. I will use my friends charger with headlights on and report back asap.
But, it is really a shame that tass guys are unable to figure out, have you tried any other service center or local car accessory place/mechanic?

this can be solved by tass guys. there must be a wiring issue. it. shouldn't take them more than 30 to 45 mins to fix it( depending how efficient the service guy is )
I had faced a similar problem when I had installed the 12v socket from a local shop. they fixed it the same day in few mins.

we have manza aqua , when ever i plugin my mobile charger it charges but during night when i turn on the head lights the mobile charger dosent work when i turn off the head lights it works ,have told the problem with tass guys but they havent solve the problem can you help me
IMO, TASS should be able to fix it for sure. [thumbswink]

Every electrical part in a car are closely linked to each other. Once, in our Innova the 12V socket came out along with wiring when we tried to pull out the charger. This caused the entire electrical system to malfunction including the dynamo that charges the car battery. Modern cars have complex wiring system.

Top Bottom