Suspension Problem in Hyundai Verna Fluidic

Thread Starter #3
hai thanks for your response.
i got my fluidic on month of may this year .i completed 1 st service last month, before the date of first service i don't have any problem but now a days i can find some thud noise even in small path holes and also sometime big noise from bottom when driving though rough roads and on bumps.i went nearly two times to service station. they are telling its normal and common in all verna fluidic. i don't know what to do. pls help me

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello sir,in your/our case, check and maintain correct air pressure, wheel alignment and balancing, and do check the underbody for small debris and the brakes(front disc calipers).
Next time,when you go/come to the service station, let me know sir, I will try to join you.

hai thanks for your response.
i got my fluidic on month of may this year .i completed 1 st service last month, before the date of first service i don't have any problem but now a days i can find some thud noise even in small path holes and also sometime big noise from bottom when driving though rough roads and on bumps.i went nearly two times to service station. they are telling its normal and common in all verna fluidic. i don't know what to do. pls help me
Its coomon with Hyundai cars
They are tuned in a soft manner inorder to increase the comfort But for indain road soft suspension is a strict No NO..!!![frustration]

You can Either upgarde to suspension to Blisetn Or Koni if you have the budjet else put auto ruunner pad between your suspension so that the thud sound and Bounciness are reduced to a great extent [sleep]

Hi there suspension wont fail so soon in any car.

Check the condition of bushes of suspension, due to travelling on bad roads, these bushes tend to deteriorate.

And don't report yourselves saying a problem in suspension, let the A.S.S diagonise it for you.

Hope this helps.

Thread Starter #7
Hello sir,in your/our case, check and maintain correct air pressure, wheel alignment and balancing, and do check the underbody for small debris and the brakes(front disc calipers).
Next time,when you go/come to the service station, let me know sir, I will try to join you.
hai surender thanks for your reply. every 3000km i am checking proper wheel alinement ,ok any i am really confused surely i will inform you when iam going to service station please try to help me.[:)]

Its coomon with Hyundai cars
They are tuned in a soft manner inorder to increase the comfort But for indain road soft suspension is a strict No NO..!!![frustration]

You can Either upgarde to suspension to Blisetn Or Koni if you have the budjet else put auto ruunner pad between your suspension so that the thud sound and Bounciness are reduced to a great extent [sleep]
it is possible to fix auto runner pad in service station itself or we have to go for some other place.
tell me the way to fix this auto runner pad in my verna fluidic

My brand new Vista had similar problem, thud noise with 5 on-board. TASS fixed it with just oiling various suspension components, just 1 min job and told me to avoid frequent under-body wash.

Car is now year old, never heard same noise ever again.

Thread Starter #9
those who are having verna fluidic how do you feel about suspension in your vehicle.
it feels like I am driving a jeep.what about others(verna fluidic owners). just go type suspension problem in verna fluidic in Google you can really know how many peoples are really suffering because of this bad suspension .

Sorry to be late on this thread. But it is an indeed important issue for all verna owners. Two days ago i took my car to service station in Nasik and told service guy about bouncyness of rear suspension. I heard some where that there is TSB for rear coil spring replacement. But he totally rejected that there is any such TSB. He even didnt agree that suspension is an issue for verna and clarifies that all vernas are like that[evil]. He just checked the suspension and retorqued it. Thats it. I asked it about rubber pad to be inserted in coil spring and again he told that there is no official words from hyundai to insert rubber pads. These guys are totally blank people and never give solution for suspension.

In other forum i have read that guys from banglore and hydrabad have replaced rear coil springs under warranty. All TAIn's from down south are requested to enquire about this to their respective service centers.

Has anyone from our forum have inserted rubber pad in coil springs?

hey is it really such a problem. why then the Hyundai chaps are not looking into it. i traveled in my friend's fluidic Verna and felt the bounciness too; but he seemed cool about it. it can get annoying i guess. my A-star seems to give a better ride.

Thread Starter #12
hey when this problem will be cleared?, i am taking my verna once again on Saturday to service station for same suspension problem. this is my third time after second service.[anger]

hey is it really such a problem. why then the Hyundai chaps are not looking into it. i traveled in my friend's fluidic Verna and felt the bounciness too; but he seemed cool about it. it can get annoying i guess. my A-star seems to give a better ride.
The problem of suspension depends on how much you can bear the bounciness at the rear. Generally parents sit at back in my car and my mom often tells me to slow down the car on uneven road. The bounciness is such that all small marutis and tatas and even bikers will overtake you [lol].

Hyundai is known for hiding issues in its cars. Santros from 2004 to 2007 have defective crankshafts.Mine broke at 65000 kms.

You are right. They just dont agree that suspension is an issue/problem. They say it is with all vernas and its common nothing wrong with it. Also the quality of bumpers is tad poor but they dont agreeto it also.

Top Bottom