Maruti Suzuki Omni Overheat Problem

Thread Starter #1
hi i have maruti omni and i am facing overheat problem so i have been change the head gaskit also after changing the head gaskit i have been not face the problem for a week after a week the problem starts so please tell me solution

i m too facing same problem , but only in traffic ,its okay on highway & free roads, someone has suggested me to remove springs from raditor, i have not tried thing.?

Try getting the radiator overhauled, get the springs in it removed.

Then check if its still over heating. If yes check radiator cap & thermostat valve.
Better replace these two.

2014 maruti overheating

Hello guys..

Please help me out.I have a maruti in kenya which i bought in the year 2014 and it has been perfoming good since then it developed issue on overheating and when i stop over the temparature gauge goes up quickly to level hot.If i proceed travelling it comes to normal.i have chnaged two cylinder head gasket but just to found each gasket is fine,does not mix water and oil.I use water as coolant in the radiator and the level of water doesnt go down at all.I have removed wires in the radiator,and the water pump is in good condition,pumping water fully.After stopping the vehicle,it takes more than 3 hrs to cool the water in the radiator.Uses mechanical fan,which is in good condition.

What might be the problem?..Please help me before i fall in false hands of techinians.

Thanks.

Maruti Omni heating issue
Radiator cleaning done
Coolent topup down
No leakages
No thermostat

It heats up in 30 min of running the temperature rises nearly 70% then the car starts heckups.
Once cools down back to normal
What is the issue?
Thanks in advance

Previously van was overheating so the machanic removed thermostat.
Oh that is a first I am reading that a mechanic has removed the thermostat to prevent engine from over-heating.

I'd suggest you to install a new thermostat purchased from Maruti Genuine spares and flush out the old coolant from the car and refill new one with the correct ratio.

Check the clamps holding the hoses too for tightness.

Is the radiator fan is working correctly?

Oh that is a first I am reading that a mechanic has removed the thermostat to prevent engine from over-heating.

I'd suggest you to install a new thermostat purchased from Maruti Genuine spares and flush out the old coolant from the car and refill new one with the correct ratio.

Check the clamps holding the hoses too for tightness.

Is the radiator fan is working correctly?
Yes all connection are good no leaks
And radiator fan is working correctly

Top Bottom