How About a Pune Meet??

Please select the date and time which is most convenient for you.

• 1st October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8th October (10-11 AM)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Dear All,

I was thinking to have a Pune meet from long time. If possible do let me know if we can meet in Pune in coming days/weeks based on number and convenience.

Come on Punites, where are you all? We have a big gang of members from pune and i am expecting a successful meet.

Lol! Only 2 of the pune'ites replied[:)]

I am in Amiti. It can be an event where we can talk about our cars and plans! I am in. Free on weekends. Plan a date and time.

Thread Starter #9
Good, the number is increasing.So lets plan on 24th sep or 1st oct or the weekend later. I hope Raj and Jayadev are going to join us[:D]

Now thats the spirit guys. Until other pune'ites register their presence, you guys can suggest dates and the venues of the meet.

Thread Starter #14
For date I have already given three options. After the third date Diwali closes in, hence it will be inconvenient for many of us. If not feel free to choose any other date. Surely we can have a poll.

Regarding venue, we can chose,
1. Bavdhan Cafe Coffee Day (CCD)
2. Balewadi Sports complex -- Reason being this is calm and quite place where we can see each others cars, chat and then can go to nearest CCD, barista etc.
Also guys from Mumbai can join us, as this is near from exit of Mumbai Pune expressway.
3. Any other choice ??

Timings
Morning 10-11 am
Afternoon 3-4pm

Hi Guys.. i m from Mumbai and would love to join. I am planning to visit Pune during any weekend for a day, if meet date suits my schedule, i am joining too. [clap]

Cheers.
Monil.

Top Bottom