The Bangalore Mega-Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Hello All,

Like most of you might be aware that The Automotive India’s 2nd Anniversary is approaching soon on 25th November 2010, In an effort to make this auspicious occasion a memorable one, and also to celebrate the consistent success of India’s one of the quickest growing Automotive portal, It really makes my immense pleasure to inform you about Official Bangalore Mega-Meet, which will held in a well organized manner and have loads of fun, all related to automobiles, and our staff member will accompany too.

We sincerely aim to make this event a huge success, which can not be done without support of active members. We warmly welcome each Bangalore Member to join-in and mark their attendance along with a preferable date of meet (November) as early as possible, So that you don’t end up missing one of the most exciting event of The Automotive India. Just in case you do not belong from Bangalore, worry not! Alongside, another Official Chennai Mega-Meet is being organized as well. Our team-mates look forward to meet you all!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Which staff member is it gonna be? Shynish? Ravi?
Anyway, here's a list of people we can expect -
RSM
Shynish (if he's back & free)
*Arkin_Young*
Sri Harsh
FIAT-YAMAHA(?)
Avindu(?)

Sorry if I left someone out.Please complete the list.

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Which staff member is it gonna be? Shynish? Ravi?
Anyway, here's a list of people we can expect -
RSM
Shynish (if he's back & free)
*Arkin_Young*
Sri Harsh
FIAT-YAMAHA(?)
Avindu(?)

Sorry if I left someone out.Please complete the list.
Add to that:

- Mukeshus
- Black Beauty
- Honda_Machine
- Ganesh Srinivasan
- J.Ravi
- ragha2010

...And a few more.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Since 25th is on weekdays, let us choose a date from 27th and 28th Nov. Venue/palns will be decided afterward.

Now let us confirm our presence. I am listing the members name, who has confirmed till now. Please copy and add your name in the list.

1. RSM
2. Shynish
3. Arkin_Young

Wow Bangalore has so much active users! Expecting a successful meet with all the people attending it.

@ Sriharsha That's sad to hear junior! Try to attend the event please.

Add to that:
- Mukeshus
- Black Beauty
- Honda_Machine
- Ganesh Srinivasan
- J.Ravi
- ragha2010
...And a few more.
Thanks a lot, for remembering me, 350Z. I and my Fiat Linea will be present without fail. Any date, any venue will be fine for me for this great event.

1. RSM
2. Shynish
3. *Arkin_Young*
4. J.Ravi

Arun

Suspended
Arko, you don't plan for food on a meet. Select place and then drive off! Well, atleast that is what we Mumbai members did.

Arko, you don't plan for food on a meet. Select place and then drive off! Well, atleast that is what we Mumbai members did.
Exactly! Thats what even we did on our first meet. Drive off to a far place from city and then have the best food available there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom