Tata Reveals Bolt Hatchback & Zest Compact Sedan (Coverage: Page 10 & 45)

So the tablet game will give the user a fresh experience. There is also one app called TMSA (Tata Motors Service Application) for doing the service aspects of the car. Hope everything goes well.
@Surfer, which model your friend booked..??

Will tata provide an option to change the interior colour or that saffron colour is the only one or the interior colour will be according to the car colour ?

I saw this car with orange interiors. I think they are trying sporty. But the car looks tested hard. Dashboard broken also saw a meter console spare in rear seat.

What did the customize tab have ? Apart from Petrol/Diesel, variants selection and colour do we have any other thing ?
  • Lot of modules like
  • Booking tracking
  • What to show explain in TD (variant wise)
  • Videos walk through (variant wise)
  • Features explanations
  • Color options checking
  • Comparison with competitors
  • Technical explanations (about safety , engine options etc)
  • 360 degree view
  • Interior and exterior features display and explanation
  • Tv commercials video
  • Very detail videos about petrol , diesel and automatic variants (should be on you tube)
  • and many more ...

• Lot of modules like
  • Booking tracking
  • What to show explain in TD (variant wise)
  • Videos walk through (variant wise)
  • Features explanations
  • Color options checking
  • Comparison with competitors
  • Technical explanations (about safety , engine options etc)
  • 360 degree view
  • Interior and exterior features display and explanation
  • Tv commercials video
  • Very detail videos about petrol , diesel and automatic variants (should be on you tube)
  • and many more ...
Hey i wanted to know about the "Customize" button, what do they mean by customize ?

The only reason if bolt is not going to keep the charts on fire is bcz of its indica looks. At least Tata could have changed that bonnet. Ufff.. I hate to see the indica looks. Tata do something for the change of looks please before launching.

The only reason if bolt is not going to keep the charts on fire is bcz of its indica looks. At least Tata could have changed that bonnet. Ufff.. I hate to see the indica looks. Tata do something for the change of looks please before launching.
Sorry. Your wish will not be fulfilled.
Be it like its the hatch version of Zest rather than a facelifted Vista.[;)]
From the spy pics, the headlamp treatment looks different from Zest with black inserts inside. And it looks sporty too. That orange interiors will be optional and all black or beige-black will be in the offing I guess..!![clap]

I like that look very much.
Its pure sick mentality (ohh I am driving a cab car)

I like that look very much.
Its pure sick mentality (ohh I am driving a cab car)
Well indica was launched around 10 years back and till now the exteriors are the same. No improvement whatsoever. Well you might be having no problems in driving a car with cab looks, but most Indians have that problem. They are investing there hard earned cash. So I beg to differ in opinion. If Tata brings the same looks exterior as vista, mark my words, it will not sell like what zest is doing. Actually bolt being a hatch should sell double of zest, but if no difference from indica, then v will see another beautiful job going to drain for Tata.

Well indica was launched around 10 years back and till now the exteriors are the same. No improvement whatsoever. Well you might be having no problems in driving a car with cab looks, but most Indians have that problem. They are investing there hard earned cash. So I beg to differ in opinion. If Tata brings the same looks exterior as vista, mark my words, it will not sell like what zest is doing. Actually bolt being a hatch should sell double of zest, but if no difference from indica, then v will see another beautiful job going to drain for Tata.
Infact 16 years for the original Indica shell. Vista styling is evolutionary. Vista is a good car. Bolt will be even better. What Bolt looses in styling (subjective) will be compensated by features and price. No one is expecting Bolt to outsell Swift. If it can garner 9-10k then that is enough. Vista sells more than other counterparts minus Swift. Correct me if I'm wrong.
The New Swift was an evolution from the older model in styling.

Top Bottom