Exclusive: 10th Auto Expo Complete Coverage

Thread Starter #123

350Z

Core Team
Net connection is slow today. I'll upload un-covered Pictures of SLS and Bikes in sometime.

Drive Safe,
350Z

ABS at Expo.

carwale
Bosch, one of the world leaders in automotive technology, has a simulator at their stall at the Auto Expo which demonstrates very effectively how ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) works. The simulator not only plays a video, but also makes it seem very real with the help of a hydraulic mount, that makes the demonstrator car shake like a real car would.

This is a very good way of showing a consumer how ABS works, and Bosch plans to put the simulator in various dealerships to educate the consumer on why ABS is necessary.

Thread Starter #126

350Z

Core Team
ilango[speed thirst];18931 said:
vibhor , you a great plus to this forum man. your exclusive pictures are great.

from 5.05 to 5.50 you were near the e class? The clock shows them

Did any one notice , the Benz bicycle has a straight handle bar but the wheel are turned , how come?
Thanks ilango. I feel glad to be a part of TAI. :wink:
Nice observation by the way, Yes I was at Merc pavilion for about an hour due to SLS AMG's launch.

About bicycle's handle bar, It can be adjusted I think. (or maybe it has a power handle :biggrin:)

Great pics Vibhor

OT - I guess you and siddhant were at the Mercedes Pavilion at the same time. You’ve again captured him sitting in the White AMG (19th Pic in the Mercedes Section).
How come you both did not meet
It is a public link.Everyone can see it.You can right?

OT-Vibhor how come we did not meet??!!
Damn! This is strange. I seriously don't know how come we couldn't meet

Do we have more pictures (especially from other members)??
I've more! :D

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #130

350Z

Core Team
Time to have some pictures of Bikes which made their presence at Auto Expo 2010............

Above: Bajaj tuned the song "Hamara Bajaj...Hamara Bajaj"...Made recall those old memories...

Below: Even Bajaj Three-Wheelers didn't missed the great chance of Auto Expo to make their presence felt...

Below: Hero Group launches eco-friendly two wheelers..

Thread Starter #134

350Z

Core Team
Above Posts Updated.

10th Auto Expo has everything for Everyone...........

...........Even for Our Cops!

DC Designs

Below: Ying-Yang!

Below: DC's unique cross-over concept, Launched & Appreciated by Actor Vivek Oberoi a day before...

Below: Innova Lounge, Designed by Dilip Chhabria.

Top Bottom