CarSpark (OMR, Chennai) Car Wash Review

Thread Starter #1
Contact Details:

Shop Name : CarSpark
Owner : Mr.Ramesh Kumar
Contact Number : 044-65666665 / 99626 00500

Description

Due to busy work schedule no sufficient time for wash my car , moreover last weekend trip from Chennai to Coimbatore <-> Coimbatore to Chennai my car fully drenched in rain. Once I reached office today morning and there is no much work, hence planned to give car wash in nearby area since my office located at Siruseri IT Park,Navalur.

Even I have a 3M wash coupon , which was given by them as a complementary for 3M Paint sealant annual package. However 3M little far away from my office.

Thinking that 2 Months ago I bought microfiber cloth at Carspark @ OMR-Sholinganallur, Next to KVL Kalyana Mandapam. I called them and fixed appointment. Started from office around 12:40 noon and reached their shop in next 20 minutes and met Mr.Ramesh Kumar , he is a young energetic person and very transparent approach with his dealings.

I opted for complete car wash and total damage Rs.450.

Pros:

- Stocked accessories (Noodle mats, stereo, horns, perfumes, seat Covers, sunfilms ), they have small godown in upstairs.
- On speaking with him and found that employs are knowledgeable staff who had worked with branded shop before like 3M.
- Separate car wash booth and 3 cars can detail in same time .
- Small waiting area with ac.
- To refresh shops available in nearby like we can get food, juice, snacks.

Cons:

- As of now none.

Few snaps taken , pardon me for poor quality as it was taken my mobile cam.

Stocks & customer lounge
IMG_20150829_134047.jpg

Car Wash booth
IMG_20150829_135822.jpg

Car Detailing area
IMG_20150829_134031.jpg

Washing done and cleaning work going on
IMG_20150829_144223.jpg

They have AMC as well
IMG_20150829_143911.jpg

Back to office and my Dusty taking rest .[;)]
IMG_20150829_152902.jpg

DISCLAIMER: I am not associated with CarSpark-OMR and I am just sharing my experience with them.

Saturday I had a visit to this place for car wash & interior detailing.

Was there by 10 AM, and by that time there are 3 other cars waiting for the services. As I had a discussion with Mr. Ramesh on Thursday itself my car was taken without any delay.

First the interiors were detailed with 3M Germ clean products. I was surprised by the output of the service, it was totally clean. All the stains and black marks on the seats and roof were removed and can feel the freshness as the new one.

Next I asked for a normal body wash, even here the service was excellent compared to other car wash centers on OMR.

While performing both these services, I was standing next to them and thought of guiding them if they miss something. But to my surprise they didn’t gave me a chance for advising them. They did detailing and cleaning perfectly.

I am totally satisfied with the quality of service they provided.[:D]

Top Bottom