Klenz Car Spa, Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) U.P: Exterior / Interior Detailing and More!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
I have been using the services of this outlet for about 8-9 months and have been really happy and satisfied with their approach and final result after the detailing sessions.

Products that they use are all branded and the applicators working there are courteous and skillful in their job.

Jobs done by them:

1) Interior detailing

2) Exterior detailing

3) Headlamp restoration

4) Upholstery customization

5) Anti Glare Treatment

They have so far catered to all the segments of cars ranging from Hatchback to premium SUVs and high end imported cars.

They are presently located in Indirapuram, Ahinsa Khand, just behind Jaipuria Mall.

For details you may contact Mr. Sanjay Taneja on 9873662974.
Facebook link: Klenz Car Spa
Working : Tuesday to Sunday.

Regards

Akash

Re: Klenz Car Spa, Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) U.P: Exterior / Interior Detailing and Mor

Hi, Just wanted to add that the name of the place has been changed slightly to Klenz Car Care and the Facebook page is www.facebook.com/KlenzCarCare

We have started body kits n spoilers and shortly launching Wraps and Alloy wheel painting,

Thanks!

Re: Klenz Car Spa, Indirapuram (Ghaziabad) U.P: Exterior / Interior Detailing and Mor

I have been planning to visit this place since last six months, and eventhough all that time I stayed right accross the street (Shipra Krishna Vista) I couldn't do it due to some serious time concerns. Will visit the place soon though and update you all for the services provided.

Top Bottom