What I like:
- Buying and selling of used cars along with their transfer in the name of the new owner, finance and insurance.
What I don't like:
- They mostly stock clean cars with low odometer reading, which is free from major accidents.
- They claim to do a complete health check up on the cars before showing it to us.
- They give a sealed certificate ensuring that the odometer has not been tampered with and the car is accident free.
- They keep the entire service history of the car.
- Mr. Narendra is a honest person to deal with, he is very blunt and upfront about upcoming issues, if any.
- They also help you with transferring the car in your name and getting an insurance cover. Narendra got me a very good deal on insurance for my car.
- They are not the usual roadside dealers - the cars are safely parked inside a residential complex.
- Once the car is sold and till the formalities are completed, all online advertisements about the car is removed, the odo reading is noted and the the car is covered, so that it is not used anymore.
- He gives you a follow up/feedback call after some days to know how the car is doing.
- They are a bit firm on the pricing and not willing to bargain too much.
- I paid a small premium for my car (compared to other similar cars in the market), which I accepted because the car was in a great condition.
They quote a reasonable price. However, do not expect a heavy bargain, like other dealers.
None in particular. Just an honest used car dealer. What I have bought from him:
A used Honda Civic V A/T. Contact Information:
- Name of the contact person: Narendra
- Phone numbers: 26351070/26351071/9820193544
- Postal Address: B4- Saurabh Chs, Vaswani Road, 7 Bunglows Andheri west, Near 7 Bunglows Bus Depot, behind Avinash Tower, Mumbai 400053
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Search for 'Mango Mall, Andheri West' in Google maps. This is in the lane next to the mall. Or just type 'Karmax'!
- Email / Website : :.: Welcome to Karmax Cars :.:
- Google Map: