Driving Safety By Teenagers

Thread Starter #1
Teen drivers generally tend to be irresponsible and easily distracted, thus resulting in them making wrong moves. Many teen drivers have been seen talking on the phone or texting when driving. These tendencies have led to an enormous number of accidents, causing injuries, fatalities and skyrocketing insurance rates.

Some major causes for distractions while driving:

* Drinking & Eating
* Emotional State of the Driver
* Using the Cell Phone
* Talking to Friend/ Friends in the Car
* Listening to Music
As a new driver, you will be unskilled at handling unexpected problems. So, make sure you attend any of the various defensive driving courses across the country.

Re: Driving Safety Driving by Teenagers

I beg to disagree with you Houn.In India this rash, negligent driving is not limited to teenagers only.I have seen many middle aged people driving and using phone both at same time ( actual handset not bluetooth).Whatever points you mentioned is applicable to all section of society not just teenagers.I have personally witnessed them.Sometimes a teenager or even a driver in his twenties is more careful while driving than many older people.

agree cortina some time teenagers drive more carefully . My little brother who is 19 drive very carefully then me

In addition i would not agree with the last two points! I always speak with my friends while driving and always listen to music!

But using mobile phone while driving is very dangerous!

Thread Starter #5

Hey cortina, you are right but in India you don't have too much traffic. I already know about India's traffic. And you are talking about the last two points. Actually i mean that don't listen music with headphones, and the second one if you continuously talking with you friend looking forward to him. So its harmful for you.!

rules are ment to follow and governing body needs to see they are followed by their end as well, till this is not met things wont change that easily, it depends from person to person and has nothing to do with age.I have seen many youngsters driving superbly and someones opposite to them, same with middle ages as well as elders so it has nothing to do with age i believe.
Example for my first post, people in my city have started understanding no parking zone, sign boards now much often with traffic tow trucks keeping rounds of the area every half hour and locks the cars parked on no parking zone, which in result of 6 months has gotten 35% of vehicles out of this zones and are parked with better facilities and roads are more open and clear now for driveway.

Thread Starter #7
Vijay, I would like to say that the drivers of any age are having problem in drive i think they should have to go with any driving safety school or courses. what you think about it?

Put large hoardings of fatal accidents and put a caption "You can be next..please drive safe!" this may impact on not only the teens but on all of us.

Top Bottom