Eastern Peripheral Expressway: Queries & Development

Thread Starter #1
Hello MODS,
I didn't find a proper thread on the EPE, if I have missed one then please merge it accordingly. And if not then we can use this thread for future discussions and Information for other members and guests.

I am planing to go to Manali next week with my friends and I'll be starting from Moradabad (UP). Last time I went to Manali I crossed Delhi, Sonipat and so on. Now I want to know whether I can take the EPE from Dasna (UP) and bypass Delhi and meet NH 44 after Kundli. Is the expressway ready or is the work still in progress on that patch?
Please look at the map for detail and I have marked the area from where I am asking to get onto the EPE in red circle.

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
Re: Eastern Peripheral Expressway - Queries & Developent

Does anyone has any update for this?

It seems no one from TIA has yet ventured on this new expressway.
You may find the helpdesk number for NHAI or EPE, and ask them directly.
If nothing comes up, I'd suggest to start a bit earlier than your expected time of departure, and take this new route. It is being covered in many news that this 135km section is ready and had been recently inaugurated by honourable PM.

This would be helpful for all of us too. [:)]

While googling about this newly constructed Expressway i came across some information along with map which also shows "Kundli" exit. Please check this link

Top Bottom