1. Parking the car inside the main lanes itself.
I never park my car in main lane, I used to get down the car from Tarmac and leave enough space between car and lane.
2. Driving in the opposite direction to avoid taking a U turn by going far.
My friends always to ask me to do such a idiotic stuff whenever I go for some distance to make a U-Turn. My reply to them will be "Uneducated persons only will be doing like that".
3. Not bothered to wait in the signal.
I follow signals even in the midnight.
4. Honking like fools when other vehicles waiting in the Signal.
I won't. I will engage the handbrake and start changing songs
5. Using Mobile phones while driving.
I use via Bluetooth and the controls are in my steering itself.
6. Over speeding in the roads.
nope, will drive according to the road and traffic conditions and will be more cautious while driving in unfamiliar road.
With the help of GPS, I used check the guess the angle of the upcoming curves and prepare myself to tackle the curve with proper speed.
7. Throw / Spit in the road itself while driving and not caring about other cars will be affected by that.
I won't and will never allow anyone in car to do such things.
8. Drunk and driving.
Nope. But will drink while driving(I mean water
9. Not maintaining the Lane discipline.
I will change the lane with proper signal.
10. etc., etc.,
I always fasten the seat belts once I entered into the car and will ensure my co-driver also fasten the seat belts.