Originally Posted by Ambylovers
1. Parking the car inside the main lanes itself.
2. Driving in the opposite direction to avoid taking a U turn by going far.
3. Not bothered to wait in the signal.
4. Honking like fools when other vehicles waiting in the Signal.
5. Using Mobile phones while driving.
6. Over speeding in the roads.
7. Throw / Spit in the road itself while driving and not caring about other cars will be affected by that.
8. Drunk and driving.
9. Not maintaining the Lane discipline.
Number 1: If I don't find a suitable place, I don't mind parking half-a-kilometre away and walking.
Number 2: Oh no, not even in my dreams. Too scared to even attempt that.
Number 3: Not a chance. Plus, it helps that green is my favourite colour
Number 4: The only thing I do is switch the car off and watch what others do.
Number 5: I'll give a recent incident as an example. Was driving from college to home on NH7. My phone kept ringing in my pocket. Ignored it twice, entered a service lane and parked there. Just then my phone started ringing again. Answered it with no fear or tension.
Number 6: The highest speed I've ever done in my life is 110kph in our Scorpio on the most empty stretches of highways. The first sight of a vehicle in front and my foot gets off the accelerator almost as a reflex.
Number 7: Nope, I don't do that. I don't chew spitting stuff or eat anything inside the car. About throwing stuff out, if there's no dustbin, I carry the covers, papers etc. home.
Number 8: I don't drink.
Number 9: I can safely say that I obey lane rules
More info: It's been two years since I got my license. Started learning driving on our jeep on empty, rural roads when I was 15 years old. Six years later, I can say that I am your average, no-nonsense driver