Video: With No Offence To Bikers!!

Re: With No Offence to bikers !!

They are not bikers or riders ! They are just commutators who use bikes for transporting. A Real bikers wont do these sorts. When a Real biker goes in a road, He will get the name as Learner.[lol]

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: With No Offence to bikers !!

I fully agree to the scenarios shown in video. If not all still many bikers show such tendencies while on road. I would like to share a small incident that happened 15-20 days back with me at India Gate traffic signal in New Delhi, At the signal we stopped before stop line and within 15-20 seconds, a biker bumps in the rear bumper. I just saw the damage which was only a Tyre mark on the bumper, requested the biker to be patient. He said may be bike rolled over a bit as I was checking facebook as the light still has 35-40 seconds :rolleyes: I couldn't believe it!

Regards

Akash

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Yesterday i was entering one township where one function was going on. There was a straight patch of say 100 meters where one car would go. As usual i honked while entering it and the one Scorpio waited at other end for me to complete the patch. Meanwhile one rider along with his family entered it it and passed by car very very closely, thank god he didn't hit my OVRM.

He must be thinking that Scorpio guy waiting on other end is a fool [glasses]

I saw this video last week and shared in the FB Figo Owners page. It's got more than 60 Likes in just a day and still getting more everyday! Yup, all of car drivers face this everyday, everywhere. However, I gave some thoughts from a bikers' perspective too. I think, they actually don't get to think what they are doing is wrong. For eg: Parking bike just behind or front of car. They may not know, it's not possible to take the car out as that's not the case for them. Likewise, using indicators, since they are free out and not inside a cabin like a car driver, they look all sides and take the turns they would like to without any indications. So, they don't pay attention to indicators.

I think, these are some possibilities though they are wrong. But, it must change. A road is a road for everyone. Be it a car or bike or auto or even cycle.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Buddies,

Couple of pics relating to the thread subject taken today evening by me.

step0003.jpg

step0003 (1).jpg

step0003 (2).jpg

step0003 (3).jpg

Based on pics: Do you feel Ritz can move out any how? and Can the Santro owner/ driver can open right door?

Regards

Akash

Based on pics: Do you feel Ritz can move out any how? and Can the Santro owner/ driver can open right door?
Akash - This is exactly what I mentioned yesterday. They just don't get in their minds that it's not possible for those cars to take off as that's not the case with the bikes. And of course, some are born just like that, you can't do anything about them. I do have few friends like that, despite you give them lectures, they treat it just as lectures.

However, I gave some thoughts from a bikers' perspective too. I think, they actually don't get to think what they are doing is wrong. For eg: Parking bike just behind or front of car. They may not know, it's not possible to take the car out as that's not the case for them. Likewise, using indicators, since they are free out and not inside a cabin like a car driver, they look all sides and take the turns they would like to without any indications. So, they don't pay attention to indicators.

One of the most funniest car and bike videos i have come across [lol] All of this is actually done by most of the bikers except from the few responsible ones. GrandRK great job man really loved the video. BTW which car is he driving and i don't think this is shot in india because nearly no such cars are sold in india.

Thread Starter #9
I guess that car is somewhat modified because at back end it has "Toyota" logo and on front it has "Hyundai". In this video i liked the sight of happiness which is seen on face of every person who is driving car and finds empty parking slot. [:D]

Yup so true but the thing about how they leave the motorcycles so close to the car is irritating. This is how you feel when a guy hits your Skoda [anger] / this is how you feel when i guy hits you BMW [shock] and this is what the biker does after hitting you car [cheers]

Last edited:
Once I faced the same issue in Pondicherry. The place was designated parking area for cars, and the same street has designated 2 wheeler parking area. Some moron just dropped a bike back to my car. I can't able to take out my car.

Funny thing is when I tried move that bike, a cop caught me and tried to scold. Then I explained the situation. The COP called his Police truck, loaded the bike and taken to the traffic police station which is there at the end of same street. [clap]

350Z

Core Team
BTW which car is he driving and i don't think this is shot in india because nearly no such cars are sold in india.
I guess that car is somewhat modified because at back end it has "Toyota" logo and on front it has "Hyundai".
Nope. It's a Toyota Yaris.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
I have been driving since 8 years and riding since 5 and here are my opinions about this video:

First Case - Motorcycle hit the turning car: Any person running parallel to you(or when the driver/rider is parallel to your tail lamps), be it a motorcycle, a car or a heavy vehicle won't easily recognize your turn signal. How many of the fellow members here can?
In such cases, it is always advisable to look into your ORVM and let any vehicle closely following pass and then turn. This is what I always do and never happened to face such a scenario.

Second Case - Motorcycle occupying the lane in front of the car and stopping there: No comments, if you move at a snail pace then even the car running in parallel lane may rush to occupy the space ahead of you. And this starting the motorcycle and going away is nothing but a hypothetical situation.

Third Case - Impatient motorcyclist: Go on any busy road and you will find that no vehicle lets you reverse with an ease. No one is willing to apply the brakes until or unless they are short of space for passing by. In fact even the motorcyclists do take care that if the vehicle is reversing and it has occupied a major part of the road, then better let them go. At least I always found the same.

Fourth Case - Parking: Every city is short on parking space and one can easily find that people simply park their vehicles wherever they get the place to park. In fact I have seen and even slapped such foolish car owners who park their cars transversely in the places where they were supposed to park longitudinally and hence a single car can be seen occupying the space meant for three.

Fifth Case - Getting other vehicle entrapped: Which irresponsible drivers don't do it? Any person who has experienced Delhi metro can tell you an incident or two where they had to wait for a couple of minutes just because some fool has blocked the way. In most of the designated parking spaces, it is easy to spot the entrapped vehicles and the culprits are we only.
The car drives simply go and park close behind the on parked ahead and then some other comes from behind and does the same. Motorcycle can be removed by pushing, but what about closely parked cars?

I know many of you will now start gifting me with brickbats but the truth is that the ratio of fools to total number of drivers is constant irrespective of the vehicle they are driving.

IMO, this thread has seen many brickbats for the bikers and I believe that this hurts the sentiments of the guys who love to ride well and hence I request mods to put an end to this discussion.

"Cars have bumpers and bikers have bones"
No one loves to hit your vehicle from behind. I have driven Skodas and BMWs and I can tell you that not only bikers but also the drivers of other cars try their best to keep away from the premium cars and no person loves to hit others and get injured.

Friends I request you all to have a look at the bigger picture. Making such threads and start putting your experiences and comments is only going to offend the people who try to be good on roads.
  • I have seen car drivers start overtaking other vehicle ignoring the biker ahead of them and honking behind them like mads and following very closely.
  • I have seen the drivers of four wheeled vehicles overtaking others on dual carriageways ignoring the biker coming with his family in the opposite lane and hence forcing the person to go off road and even getting injured.
  • I have seen car drivers treating bikers like they are lifeless just because they don't ride a metal cocoon. Moving ahead ignoring the bikers with a thought that they will save themselves.

Its a fact that people always have the complains from the one who is less powerful and smaller, what about the bus and truck drivers? What about those state transport drivers and Volvo drivers who keep on giving goosebumps to the car drivers on highways? What about when a truck blocks your way? what about the instances when the car drivers don't let a poor truck driver reverse his vehicle on the road?

Err.. I have written a lot and that also despite of being in office(because I believe that this thread shouldn't exist, at least between enthusiasts). Its a fact that the driver of every big vehicle has complains with their smaller counterparts and instead of complaining it is always better to give and take respect.

This, in my opinion is an intentionally made video and it doesn't show even 25% of the real world situations. Any of you who has enough experience can validate that how much of this video is actually true and how much of my words are.

Last edited:
Nope. It's a Toyota Yaris.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Oh so is this also supposed to be a hint that its gonna get launched in India soon?
Anyways nearly all cars made by Toyota are strangely ugly [frustration] and have badly designed interiors.

I have been driving since 8 years and riding since 5 and here are my opinions about this video:

First Case - Motorcycle hit the turning car: Any person running parallel to you(or when the driver/rider is parallel to your tail lamps), be it a motorcycle, a car or a heavy vehicle won't easily recognize your turn signal. How many of the fellow members here can?
In such cases, it is always advisable to look into your ORVM and let any vehicle closely following pass and then turn. This is what I always do and never happened to face such a scenario.

Second Case - Motorcycle occupying the lane in front of the car and stopping there: No comments, if you move at a snail pace then even the car running in parallel lane may rush to occupy the space ahead of you. And this starting the motorcycle and going away is nothing but a hypothetical situation.

Third Case - Impatient motorcyclist: Go on any busy road and you will find that no vehicle lets you reverse with an ease. No one is willing to apply the brakes until or unless they are short of space for passing by. In fact even the motorcyclists do take care that if the vehicle is reversing and it has occupied a major part of the road, then better let them go. At least I always found the same.

Fourth Case - Parking: Every city is short on parking space and one can easily find that people simply park their vehicles wherever they get the place to park. In fact I have seen and even slapped such foolish car owners who park their cars transversely in the places where they were supposed to park longitudinally and hence a single car can be seen occupying the space meant for three.

Fifth Case - Getting other vehicle entrapped: Which irresponsible drivers don't do it? Any person who has experienced Delhi metro can tell you an incident or two where they had to wait for a couple of minutes just because some fool has blocked the way. In most of the designated parking spaces, it is easy to spot the entrapped vehicles and the culprits are we only.
The car drives simply go and park close behind the on parked ahead and then some other comes from behind and does the same. Motorcycle can be removed by pushing, but what about closely parked cars?

I know many of you will now start gifting me with brickbats but the truth is that the ratio of fools to total number of drivers is constant irrespective of the vehicle they are driving.

IMO, this thread has seen many brickbats for the bikers and I believe that this hurts the sentiments of the guys who love to ride well and hence I request mods to put an end to this discussion.

"Cars have bumpers and bikers have bones"
No one loves to hit your vehicle from behind. I have driven Skodas and BMWs and I can tell you that not only bikers but also the drivers of other cars try their best to keep away from the premium cars and no person loves to hit others and get injured.

Friends I request you all to have a look at the bigger picture. Making such threads and start putting your experiences and comments is only going to offend the people who try to be good on roads.
  • I have seen car drivers start overtaking other vehicle ignoring the biker ahead of them and honking behind them like mads and following very closely.
  • I have seen the drivers of four wheeled vehicles overtaking others on dual carriageways ignoring the biker coming with his family in the opposite lane and hence forcing the person to go off road and even getting injured.
  • I have seen car drivers treating bikers like they are lifeless just because they don't ride a metal cocoon. Moving ahead ignoring the bikers with a thought that they will save themselves.

Its a fact that people always have the complains from the one who is less powerful and smaller, what about the bus and truck drivers? What about those state transport drivers and Volvo drivers who keep on giving goosebumps to the car drivers on highways? What about when a truck blocks your way? what about the instances when the car drivers don't let a poor truck driver reverse his vehicle on the road?

Err.. I have written a lot and that also despite of being in office(because I believe that this thread shouldn't exist, at least between enthusiasts). Its a fact that the driver of every big vehicle has complains with their smaller counterparts and instead of complaining it is always better to give and take respect.

This, in my opinion is an intentionally made video and it doesn't show even 25% of the real world situations. Any of you who has enough experience can validate that how much of this video is actually true and how much of my words are.
Well said and I agree with you on ever point. BTW so for going a little :offtopic: but where are the PICs of your XC60? Sorry for troubling you but I am really excited. Seems that you have returned to your place.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Anyways nearly all cars made by Toyota are strangely ugly [frustration] and have badly designed interiors.
Excuse me for stating off-topic facts, but except for Etios interiors non of the Toyota cars have bad interiors. Neither do they look ugly. Even Etios twins are decently designed in terms of exteriors.

Apologies for going off-topic here friends.

Regards

Akash

Top Bottom