Illegal Device To Mask Registration Plates

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
And I used to think it was limited to movies. Here’s what I found. I am stunned and at the same time amused that such products are being sold in the market. I did a little more research and found that certain U.S sites are selling it for $50 along with a so-called ‘no-ticket’ guarantee. Following video shows a Noida registered Range Rover equipped with the same device. Question is how come they are even permitted to be manufactured? In wrong hands, it is a serious hazard.

Drive Safe,
350Z

it may be illegal but it certainly is cool. i am surprised such things have come to india already. pretty sure many high end car owners have it fitted so they have liberty to do anything with their ride without getting busted.

This is really really shocking,that it is sold openly in market.This device looks fascinating in movies such transporters,but looks disastrous.RTO must immediately come up with some strict action.
We have examples of high profile case,like one that happened in mumbai recently,with Aston Martin,where everything was managed.

Top Bottom