Road Traffic Rule For Driving Age Upper Limit.

Thread Starter #1
Do yo feel there should be a Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit i.e. Old people who are above 65 and Above should not be allowed to drive private and self owned vehicles ?.

Do you feel because of old age eyesight, the chances of accidents happening might be more on the road and because of this Road Traffic Office should come out with this rule of prohibiting them to drive vehicles on the road by imposing a Penalty
Amount ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Do yo feel there should be a Road Traffic Rule for Driving Age Upper Limit i.e. Old people who are above 65 and Above should not be allowed to drive private and self owned vehicles?
Definitely not sir. But considering the fitness of individuals to drive safe I would suggest if a retest can be conducted during DL renewal.

A bit OT, not only for the old aged people, the evaluation test what ever we have right now is just an eyewash and of zero value. Who on earth have got the real life situation of driving a two wheeler in figure of eight?
The best evaluation will be on a real life traffic situation evaluating how an individual follows the traffic rules. Also for four wheeler DL parallel parking in a cramped area should be made mandatory.

I have seen a lot of people with valid DL struggling to park their cars in office / mall parking lot.

Top Bottom