Bikers Please Be Careful!

Thread Starter #1
this horrible accident happened yesterday night right in front of my home. after parking my car inside my home, i was about to lock the door.right in front of my eyes, a couple(unmarried) on their new duke bike crashed. roads are well laid in my street.the guy was overspeeding on his bike, he couldn't spot the speed breaker becuase of darkness, ran over the speed breaker at a high speed and bike jumped in the air, while landing he lost grip of the handle bar and the bike veered to the right and hit the compound wall.

i immediately rushed to the spot and there was a couple of lorry drivers were there. with the help of people around there, i took them to the govt hospital for first aid and then the were admittted in porur ramachandra hospital. both of them were injuried badly. the guy had fractures on shoulder, hands, kness. the girl had a lot of scratches and was bleeding. thank god both are safe now. but the doctors said that it would take more than 2 months for the guy to stand as the legs are hurt.

guy is from shimogo karnataka and the girl is from nellore. both of them working for sutherland golbal services in chennai.

pity is that guy is not wearing helmets

lesson: always reduce speed when you approach bumps and speed breakers.you need to be twice careful when you drive inside the streets.

Last edited:
Re: biker's please be careful

this horrible accident happened yesterday night right in front of my home. after parking my car inside my home, i was about to lock the door.right in front of my eyes, a couple(unmarried) on their new duke bike crashed. roads are well laid in my street.the guy was overspeeding on his bike, he couldn't spot the speed breaker becuase of darkness, ran over the speed breaker at a high speed and bike jumped in the air, while landing he lost grip of the handle bar and the bike veered to the right and hit the compound wall.

i immediately rushed to the spot and there was a couple of lorry drivers were there. with the help of people around there, i took them to the govt hospital for first aid and then the were admittted in porur ramachandra hospital. both of them were injuried badly. the guy had fractures on shoulder, hands, kness. the girl had a lot of scratches and was bleeding. thank god both are safe now. but the doctors said that it would take more than 2 months for the guy to stand as the legs are hurt.

guy is from shimogo karnataka and the girl is from nellore. both of them working for sutherland golbal services in chennai.

pity is that guy is not wearing helmets

lesson: always reduce speed when you approach bumps and speed breakers.you need to be twice careful when you drive inside the streets.

like we quoted in the accidents thread, many have the mindset or attitude of believing as higher priced or higher cc bikes have more control at higher speed, but these morden day bikes are made and designed with lightweight meterials such as plastic or fiber; ofcourse these light weight helps a bit in handling the vehicle easily, but at higher speed due to aerodynamic design and lightweight body we cant control it easily [read as bike will not come to stand still quicker], what to do if people failed to apply common sense...

i know why you quoted their working company name [;)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom