Day after day I am watching people and their growing affinity for wearables while driving. This makes them chaoic and idiots, but they dont mind. let me jot down a few points
1. headphones / earphones - riding a bike / driving a car, headphones are always on. In cars atleast you can hear from the music system. But because ears are blocked by these, they dont listen to horns, cannot judge a high rev in lower gear, and no sense on what is going around them in road.
2. bluetooth set - as if if you dont speak, you cannot drive. Why is multitasking required? And while talking they dont concentrate on driving and it becomes responsibility of other alert drivers around to not bang into him/her
3. shades - in sunlight it makes sense, but then I do have seen people wearing it in pinch darkness just because it is a style statement. GOD!!!
4. lack of spects - i found even my friend doing this. He wears spects regularly, but while driving he keeps the specs in bag, and the logic behind is, hey i can see perfectly to a distance. And in fact i have seen many people to do the same. Just because of their poor judgement because of lack of good vision while driving, they become nuisance on road
5. mobile phones - though not a wearable by definition, it has become like one over the years. People talk on phone, thats bad but the most annoying thing is when you see someone messaging while driving
I thought of venting out my frustration. Thanbks for listening, and go ahead and pour in yours
. Just kidding, but it is high time we educate people around us to not do the same.