Originally Posted by Sidd7hartha
@Arijitb Dear, in case of if Ritz the inner portion (extreme end) of left wiper touches the left kerb line then you are very near to the kerb. Correct if i am wrong.
Long time no words from your side, please share your experince about Mds advance course at Mds thread.
You are absolutely right about your method, But this is another method mentioned by fellow member Jayesh at post number #5 #6 #12 of this thread.
I found his method is very accurate which are as follows,
1. Determine / Find the center marking of the car - every car got one.
2. Aline it with left carb by sitting it in driver seat / position.
3. And Baaam ! Your vehicle left wheel is just parked side of the kerb correctly.
There are some limitation though, this method not worked if,
1. There is no straight line or straight kerb available.
2. If it available but not visible due to obstruction (example - parked car / end of the line).
Originally Posted by alexddas
Never keep the side rear-view mirrors folded while driving.
And for parking try parking on reverse using your left side mirror because it gives a clear vision of the footpath and obstacles on the left side.
If u get used to such a practice then you can park at any place where all doubt whether a car can be parked or not.
And yes, currently I'm learning this method - reversing with left side mirror and observe left footpath and combining both method and result 0% chance of fault.
Nice video found on YouTube.