‘Key Rings’ Bought From Fuel Pumps Might Track Your Location

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Just received this mail a while ago from security manager of a hotel. Not sure whether it’s fact or a rumor but there’s no harm in being cautious from now on.
Information reaching Police formation indicates that: There is a syndicate of criminals selling beautiful key holders at Petrol Stations. They sometimes parade themselves as sales promoters giving out free key holders. Please do not buy or accept these key holders no matter how beautiful they look.

Key holders have inbuilt tracking device chip which allows them to track you to your home or wherever your car is parked. Key holders are very beautiful to resist. Accepting same may endanger your life. All are therefore requested to pass this message to colleagues, family members and loved ones. Be on guard.
Drive Safe,
350Z

Re: ‘Key Rings’ Bought From Fuel Pumps Might Track Your Location

has any one bought it till date ? if yes why don't you break it up and see if there is any tracking device inside. i haven't seen it any where in my place.

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. BTW, I must say, the thieves are surely getting tech savvy and classy.

freakdude.

Just received this mail a while ago from security manager of a hotel. Not sure whether it’s fact or a rumor but there’s no harm in being cautious from now on.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Thank you for the information mate

Thanks a lot for sharing this with us.
BTW, I must say, the thieves are surely getting tech savvy and classy.
freakdude.
Yes, thieves do get tech savvy, well dont be surprised if they know more than you on technology [lol] in the days to come. Hope the next ver of gone in 60 sec would have more of GPS tracking and jeezy stuff

Thanks for the information Vibhore, will forward this message to all my friends. Over here in delhi and gurgaon i have not witnessed anyone giving free key chains but will still keep an eye.

Thanks for this information, but hard to resist key-chains when your better half is also riding along.

Thanks 350z will be keep on looking for the key chain at petrol pumps in a highway. If any will break at the moment and try to discover [gun]

Top Bottom