A Pile Up Caused By Moron Wrecked My Car

Thread Starter #1
Hey there guys yesterday i wrecked my car so badly that im almost unable to write this , but thanks that i was wearing a seat belt nothing happened to me .It was because of the car (zen) in front that applied sudden brakes because a bike fellow came wrong
way and tried to take turn .actually hyderabad is famous for morons who make their own rules [frustration].
actually here's what happened
A biker came wrong way on 4-lane main road at mehdipatnam , came almost in front of this zen and there was only a gap of about 8-9 metres between them and was cruising at 45-50 kmph
Instead of either going , he (rider) came and stopped in front of zen . now the gap was just 4-5 metres. Since there were no tints i was able to see the view , so i applied brakes hard which ofcorse was the thing done by zen but was too late , so for first hit the biker was under front bumper now i hit him from behind.
Now there is this beast behind me hit my car very badly from behind ,it was scorpio. because of this i suddenly jolted farward near to steering wheel then another hit from scorpio , yes 2 bad hits.Now the biker was almost inside left front bumper. my car hit this zen 2 more times ( as scorpio hit me).
I came out of car only to see that biker was scolding every one which made me furious , i went to him and asked as why he came wrong way and even if he did why did he stop in front of the car, now he was silent[anger]. Then came the owner of scorpio , who after few minutes of argument agreed that he was speeding and was trying to save girl who was peeping out of
window . I saw both the cars , none had major damage , except for my car which was sandwiched between them[cry].

With heavy heart pulled my car to side and checked for damages
damages caused :-
1) Whole front side went inside like a concave mirror, left side had much damage headlight broken, damaged radiator
2) Checked the radiator for leaks and found no leaks of coolant also checked the coolant level.
3) I think engine might have had an impact ,though there were no dents visible to me and also no traces of smoke.but there was this little crack near exhaust
port but not traces of oil or smoke.

Last edited:
Re: A pile up caused by moron , wrecked my car

Oh God. Am sorry for the incident that had happened. Luckly you were wearing seat belts.

Hope you have a comprehensive insurance,

if so take a GD report or an FIR( if a case is registered) and go for the claim.
You cannot claim anything from the biker as per rules, as you hit him from behind.
you can claim from the scorpio and the biker can from you.

And don't get surprised if the police frame you as the culprit if they register a case.

You had a bad day i feel sorry of it.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4

Oh God. Am sorry for the incident that had happened. Luckly you were wearing seat belts.
it was like an inception for few minutes . and yes i never drive the car without wearing seat belt
You cannot claim anything from the biker as per rules, as you hit him from behind.

And don't get surprised if the police frame you as the culprit if they register a case.
actually my insurance ended day before yesterday , i was going for taking the insurance[frustration].
i did asked the zen fellow who said to me " does a 10 year old car has anything like that"
asked the owner of scorpio for which he said he was trying to save a girl peeping out , then said he wont claim insurance , but would give me Rs3000/- for damages . i was not in mood to quarrel with , so i left and pulled my to side

Hope you have a comprehensive insurance,

if so take a GD report or an FIR( if a case is registered) and go for the claim.

You had a bad day i feel sorry of it.
I dont know much about third party claims, but, would he be eligible for claim as the biker was coming from wrong side?

afrose, I can imagine what was happened being in Hyderabad. I can say Hyderabad is worst in driving behavior and least bothered bikers with some nonsense driving and no body really follow traffic rules, really pathetic from other cities in the country.

Anyhow I do not say it as a major damage and find out a good local guy who can repair it for reasonable price. Since you do not have valid insurance, you cannot argue with either of them and it is glad that you got some money from Scorpio person. If any cop comes in between this story, he would have booked you straight away for not having valid insurance. So you did correct by not fighting with those maroons. Hope you are car will come to proper shape soon with a reasonable cost

I feel sorry to hear this. But felt better that you are in safe side as you used seat belt. Only your good work helped you.

Thread Starter #9

afrose, I can imagine what was happened being in Hyderabad. I can say Hyderabad is worst in driving behavior and least bothered bikers with some nonsense driving and no body really follow traffic rules, really pathetic from other cities in the country.
thanks for your concern sir , all happened because of a biker comming in wrong way
glad that you got some money from Scorpio person
no sir i didnt took the money from him , niether i wanted to take too.[:)]

thanks for your concern sir , all happened because of a biker comming in wrong way

no sir i didnt took the money from him , niether i wanted to take too.[:)]
OK, No problem it happens at times we can't help it, now move on with repair work and get back on the road and be-careful from such useless bikers,RTC buses and Autowalas[:)]

I feel there is no damage to the chassis. Did you check whether the cross member and balance rod are ok ? If yes the who pieces which are bent will cost you 300rs (both).

Headlamp with park lamp will cost you 600+140= 740 rs.

Check fox exhaust manifold and the exhaust pipe it might be damaged..

At the rear has the beam bent ? The bumper mounting points seems to be damaged.

Sorry I am not scaring you.

Last edited:

I dont know much about third party claims, but, would he be eligible for claim as the biker was coming from wrong side?
If you have a valid insurance and a GD report from the concerned police station even though it is your fault you can avail claim.
If a FIR is taken and framed you as the culprit, you will get the claim but you have to remit a fine at the court.
Even if some death happened in the accident you can avail claim.

@ afrose, Sorry to hear about your incident. Yes, as Varun has indicated, from the pics even I dont see any damages to car chassis. Dont worry, these damages can be repaired unlike damages to one's life. Good that accident did not turn fatal and you are safe. Nothing is more precious than ones life. So cheer up and wish your car is back on the road soon!

oh come on , as carfreak said nothing's precious than one's life and good to know that you were wearing seatbelt. i would say that these damages are very less compared to the incident you have narrated ( not critisizing you) [:)]
chill out bro get your car fixed and let it taste asphalt again [:)]

@ afrose, Sorry to hear this, but haven't had the seat belt, situation might have been different now.

By looking at the picture, it dose not seems to be that bad damage to the car. Just chill.
But keep posting the detail of the repair and all.

Top Bottom